- Text Size +


A month later...


The two young King and Queen were enjoying the time spent together now the assistant Lefa was around easing the tension for his majesty in the foreign affairs connected to the budget and economy in the country.


Lefa had adjusted to the role as assistant smoothly enjoying the time she had with his highness when he wasn't spending time with his Queen.


At the moment the current king and queen werein bed sweating from their previous activities.


"I'll believe I'm pregnant because of the way you moved tiger" she grinned drawing circles on his smooth and strong chest.


"You never doubted my abilities my queen it's only possible for you to pregnant I come from a long line of strong and eligible ancestors" he replied smirking.


The sound of door being opened interrupted their conversation and Lefa walked into the room oblivious to the fact that they were naked on the bed. Michael immediately covered himself and Faith with the silk black quilts.


"Your highness I wanted to tell you about--oh I didn't know you were both Umm..I'm sorry!" She apologized flabbergast looking up to see them on the bed semi naked a pair of twin stares reflecting different emotions. Michael's eyes full of amusement while Faith's showed displeasure.


"I'll be leaving ...I'll come back when your both dressed" she said and slamming the door.

She stepped away from the door gritting her teeth angrily seeing them so causal on the bed together she didn't know how much she could take seeing them together.


"Isn't she cute my lovely one?" Michael said followed by a light chuckle.


Turning her head to face him, the raised eyebrow and unimpressed expression indicated how she felt. "No when she's done this several times over the past month then no this isn't cute..it's like she's doing this on purpose"


"Don't be paranoid my queen she isn't doing anything wrong she's just naive is all" he replied defensive.


"Humph" she replied shortly, she didn't want to extend this argument.


Faith at first couldn't help coo at her clumsy and adorable attitude (inwardly) until it began to grate on her nerves. The little slip ups were getting a little over the top that Michael was blinded by her cutesy attitude.


For now she will keep an eye on Lefa closely because she was doing a decent job of being able to split Michael's duties as King and a husband to her which she was at least grateful for.


Around the late afternoon Faith was seating on the balcony with Phoebe enjoying the cool breeze from the servants provided by a large palm tree sized fan.


Phoebe was sipping a large strawberry smoothie from her sitting position on one of the chairs.


"Michael's assistant is like lavender minus the bitchy attitude" Phoebe said after swallowing in some of the smoothie.


"At least she has a brain" Faith replied dryly.


When the sound of falling papers brought their combined stares down below seeing his highness bend down to help up pick the papers off the floor.


"She is indeed clumsy" Phoebe stated.


"Like I haven't noticed Phoebe" Faith replied sarcastic.


"Don't get sarcastic Faith I mean Your majesty" Phoebe replied equally sarcastic.


Faith rolled her eyes at her tone and sighed tiredly. She politely asked the guards to leave and they did switching the fan before they leave.


"I found out some news Phoebe" Faith started off shakily.


"Your scaring me Faith...what's happened?" Phoebe asked  concerned.


"Well the doctor said a few weeks ago because I only have one ovary it will be harder for me to become pregnant..I don't think I'll be pregnant" Faith said as her voice cracked slightly.


"There is still a chance Girl! Don't be so down about it" Phoebe answered in a reassuring tone.


"I can't help it Phoebe...it's hard to be positive about it" Faith replied biting her bottom lip.


"Don't beat yourself up Faith, you'll be fine what has King Michael said?" She said gently.


"He said I shouldn't worry that will we will get pregnant or ..we could adopt" Faith replied repeating his words.


"Then believe in him Faith he loves you and you've both come this far! A little one will come in due time" she replied and standing up to stand by her side.


While Faith and Phoebe had the heart to heart, Below them after his majesty had helped Lefa with her papers they went outside the palace to have a meeting in one of the more developed cities.


In the car King Michael talked about his plans for ruling the country as Lefa wrote his plans in her notebook. She enjoyed his company as the car drove onto their destination.


Hours later King Michael walked hurriedly to his bedroom to see Faith. He missed his wife and didn't like being so far away from her for too long.


Leaving a slightly annoyed Lefa behind as he walked on. She quickly followed after him already plotting in her mind a scheme.


Opening the door Michael walked in startling Faith from her engrossed state in her book.


Michael wordlessly strolled up to her and took the book out of her hands throwing aside.


"Hey! That was a good book---" but her speech deliberately cut off by his lips descending on hers.


She groaned at the feel of lips on her and he gently pushed her onto her back as his hands explored her body and pulling her flesh tightly to his.


Lefa spying from outside the doors heard the muffled sounds and couldn't help but snarl irritated.


A curious servant who'd been watching from afar decided to intervene seeing her stand with her ear to the door.


"Why are you standing here?" The husky voice of the male servant bellowed to Lefa.


She yelped alarmed at the sudden presence and held unto the door not realising it was unlocked, which lead to the door opening and her falling flat on her butt with the papers scattered on the floor.


The king and queen froze from their activities to turn their heads to see Lefa on the floor scrambling to grab the papers.


"Oh Lefa you need to be more careful" King Michael said pulling away from Faith's body heat to help her yet again luckily he was still clothed only his shirt ripped open showing his toned chest.


"I'm sorry I --" she stuttered clumsily but she was interrupted by Faith's harsh words her patience thrown out the window. "Listen Lefa you need to learn to bloody knock alright! Do not enter into our room without permission"


"Yes your majesty" she said trembling as tears began to follow down her cheeks, she quickly grabbing the papers and fled the scene.


"Faith!" King Michael scolded turning to her and glaring at her in disapproval.


"What? She clearly should have known Michael don't glare at me" she replied irritated.


Instead he chose to close the door before answering.


"Why must you be so rude to her? She hasn't done anything wrong..you are meant to be an example to our people" He replied folding his arms and eyeing her disappointed.


"Something isn't right about her Michael" she replied sucipicous.


"You hired her for me my Queen so you shouldn't be so paranoid" he recalled sharply.


"She's too cutesy for my taste I thought she'd be different with over time but she clearly isn't" she replied rolling her eyes.


"Are you jealous because she and I are spending more time together than we are? You should understand my queen that as my leadership as king will take most of my time..you should have known this" he said a trace of annoyance in his voice.

He paused to take a large breath deep in and released it slowly. After doing so he continued "I don't see her as anything else because I only have eyes for you my queen"


"Sure...." She said uncertain.


No other words were said as they both changed into their night clothes and got into bed.


Unknown to them after the display of her tears Lefa stood once again behind the door listening in and when she heard the silence she knew her plan had worked. This made her feel giddy inside prompting her to skip like a child all the way back to her room.


Just maybe my plans will work and they will break up... She thought happily in her mind.


The next day...


Whiee the majesties were waiting for their breakfast, they made up talking over the issue of Lefa and sweetly kissed to seal it.


The food eventually arrived and was placed on the table for them to pick and choose from. Queen Faith chose to have the pancakes with fresh strawberries and syrup piled on top.


She took one bite for herself but when she was about to take another bite Michael nudged her.


"Feed me my Queen" Michael said sweetly.


"You do realise you have your meal in front of you Michael" she drawled raising an eyebrow mockingly.


"But I want to eat with you my lovely one" he replied pouting sadly.


"Oh alright you big baby" she replied defeated.


She stuck her fork into the soft pancake taking a small potion from the plate and placed it in his mouth. He chewed and swallowed grinning cheekily.


She just rolled her eyes at his antics which continued on until she felt a hard gaze on her back.


She dropped her glass of pineapple juice onto find a pair of light blue eyes peeking in from the door.


"Who are you looking at?" Michael asked curious.


"A fly we both know so well who as always is spying on us both which might I add is a tad creepy" she replied sarcastic.


"Lefa!" He called out to the door.


Lefa knowing she had been caught red-handed opened the door immediately putting on her cute act (in Faith's opinion) walking into the room holding her hands in front of her.


"Would you like to join us?" He asked kindly.


"I wouldn't want to intrude" she answered timidly.


"No it's fine I and my queen do not mind" he replied smiling.


"He doesn't mind but I have better things to sort out" she replied coolly and stood up walking away.


"Faith!" Michael hollered as she walked away but she ignored his calls and went out of the room.


Michael could only sigh at her behaviour and apologized on her behalf but Lefa only giggled cutely not minding at all.


I don't care really she gave me more time to spend with him..

She thought gleefully in her mind.


They spent the rest of the morning having breakfast discussing the plans for the day and finishing off what was left off.





Chapter End Notes:

Well Lefa really is an upgrade from Lavender and Kenia *shivers* lol.

Comments are loved....Enjoy!