- Text Size +



From that day onward Faith's supposed food poisoning reappeared to the point she spent more time in the bathroom then outside which frankly was getting on her nerves.

Michael was by her side every step of the way rubbing her back as she retched everything she ate each day which disgusted him but he stuck by her though it all.

"I think it's time I get Jim to call the doctor" he said when the horrible sounds of her Lunch went down the toilet.

Now lifting her head up to look into his eyes, She nodded too weak to say anymore and allowed him to carry her back into their room.

Jim standing at attention inwardly worried about Faith, saw him come out of the bathroom holding her in his arms.

He gently dropped her onto the bed and tenderly kissed her forehead. Focusing his round eyes on a servant requested to get them a glass of water and a basket of fruit.
The female servant nodded her head and went out the door to bring the requested food to them.

"Jim can you call the doctor? Also tell him it is urgent that he needs to come now" he requested firmly to Jim.

Jim nodded and stepped outside to call the doctor on his phone. He returned a few minutes later to tell his highness that the doctor was on his way and will arrive hopefully in an hour.

During the time waiting for the doctor, Faith felt tiny bit better from throwing up.

The doctor walked in ten minutes later apologizing for his lateness due to traffic. He did the usual checks up and left telling the worried couple that he would bring the results by tomorrow evening.

To take their mind off the upcoming news they spent the rest of the day with the family till evening then went to bed.

The next day...

The evening came at last for the anxious royal couple hoping to hear good news.

The doctor returned with his news smiling brightly at them as he stated "I am happy to tell your royal highness you are pregnant"

Faith gasped in shock as her hands flew her to her mouth.

"I can't be pregnant so soon!" She shrieked.

"I do have document to prove it your highness" he replied calmly handing the paper to his majesty.

Michael's eyes swept over the document and said confirming it to be true,
"my queen he's right you are pregnant"

"I will leave you for now I will return again in a month I'm glad you were able to become pregnant again your majesty" the doctor replied and walked away.

Alone Faith couldn't still believe she was pregnant again after such an ordeal but she looked at the document which confirmed it for her that yes she was pregnant.

"I can't believe it Michael I'm pregnant again but what if I can't carry it to full term?" She said to him reliving her fears.

Michael taking the paper out of her hands to hold her small hands in his own large long hands.

"Now my queen the last...time we didn't know but now we know you are pregnant we can monitor your health at all times" he replied smiling sweetly at her.

"But--" she said but she was cut off by his lips kissing her firmly.
Kissing her briefly he pulled away to say "now no worries ok? We will start adjusting to your new pregnancy I can't wait to take this journey with you" he demanded firmly but ended on a sweet tone.

"Yes your right I still can't believe it" she replied sniffing and the swell of tears begun to fall quietly down her face joyously that she was blessed with another chance.

When she calmed down Michael announced that they would tell her parents and then the rest of the family at another time.

Now acknowledging his wife was pregnant, Michael gently pulled her from the bed.

They left the room to find the parents who were relaxing in the garden enjoying their private time together while the twins were with the royal younger siblings.

Faith's parents were sitting under a large orange tree lost in each other as they feed each other food and drink like they were teenagers again.

" you guys are so lovey dovey" Faith called out to them. The smitterned parents stopped their affections to mock glare at their daughter cheekily smirking at them.

Carrie huffed and Devnon chuckled deeply at his wife's response.

A servant immediately put out a blanket for the king and queen who happily sat on the cool grass.

"Now I know you both didn't come here to tease us old folk what brought you both here?" Devnon asked curious.

"Well we have some news" Michael said a smile stretched across his full lips.

Faith rubbed her flat stomach softly as Carrie smirked smugly knowing all along that she was pregnant.

"I knew it! I was right a while back at Tito's" she replied feeling triumphant.


"I'm still in shock mum but I won't doubt you again" Faith replied.

"I'm happy you won't" she replied winking at her daughter.

Devnon was busy glaring at Michael who was staring back at him fearing for his life (as always).

"Now daddy don't glare at Michael it wasn't his fault we are married it would happen eventually but not the fast" Faith pointed out to him hoping to get his gaze off Michael.

Devnon sighed and held his wife tighter in his arms.

"I know it's just something to take in" he replied smiling sadly.

"Don't worry daddy I'll always be your little girl but just I'll be a mother myself" she replied.

"But it's all due to my soliders--" Michael chipped in before Faith's hand smacked over his mouth.

"What he's meant to say was..." she chuckled nervously eyeing her parents.

Devon and Carrie gaped comically before they both laughed humored at the now not so innocent king.

"Who would have thought I'd hear the day he'd say such a thing good job" Devnon said smirking.

"Men" mother and daughter said simoustanly and rolled their eyes.

Soon after the royal couple left to inform Jim and Phoebe who gave their own form of congratulations.

They chose to keep the pregnancy hidden until Faith was a showing a little more as well not wanting to bring any stress on this second chance.

Chapter End Notes:

Enjoy! Comments are loved lol.