- Text Size +

Three days have passed since Christmas and thirteen year old Jules has been waiting to see her friends, since the two week holiday from school started about a week ago.

Jules spent all week talking about the day, giving the whole house a headache over her excitement. She just couldn't wait to see her mates.
She kicked away the duvet from her body slightly shivering due to the chill in the room, standing up from the bed and shoved her feet into her bunny slippers.


She yawned tiredly looking at the clock on her wall to see it was 9am. They had arranged to meet at 12pm.


She woke up early to try and get her lazy older twin out of bed since it took roughly thirty minutes to get him out of the comfort of his bed.


Since Faith left the twins decided they wanted separate rooms instead of sharing their room, gave reasons to them eventually giving in.

Their father's office (he barely used) was renovated to Eddie's room.

She opened her bedroom, strolling past her sister's old room, a month ago had been deserted but was now being rented by a college student.
Jules missed her sister so much, the last time she saw her was in summer. It had been a great experience to see her heritage. She missed her wise and sarcastic wisdom the most from her awesome sister.


Opening the door quietly she walked into the tidy room compared to her haystack of a room. His identical sandy coloured hair peakedvout from the duvet cocoon he created around himself.


She tiptoed up close to his bed noticing his loud snoring, she stared down to see the drool from his mouth down on the covers.


Jules sneered in disgust at the sight but chose to shake him avoiding the spit.
"Eddie wake up!" She whispered.


No response, he continued to snore.


"Mom is calling you" she whispered yet again trying another method.
No response.


This should work he loves that Nintendo. She thought to herself smirking slyly.


She stepped away from his bed as she cupped her hands to yell enthusiastic "Eddie the Nintendo broke and all your games fell in water!"
The sound of her yelling woke him. his eyes fluttered open and he fell off the bed entangled in his covers his voice muffled by the covers.


"Oh you should have seen your face" she laughed at the tumbling mess of her brother on the floor.


Eddie froze from his place on the floor before he turned himself around to glare at his sister clearly annoyed.


He pushed the cover from his chin revealing his spotty chin.
"That was a cheap blow Jules and you know it! You couldn't have just anything else to awake me" he accused irritated.


"I tried everything you still wouldn't wake up" she replied shrugging her shoulders before looking at the clock to see it was 9.45am.

 

"Well let's get ready we are seeing our friends today" she replied smiling brightly.


"Your friends you mean" he muttered in response.


Ignoring his statement Jules swiftly turned around walking away but before she left mentioning he shouldn't dare jump back in bed.


Now on his own Eddie muttered to himself about annoying sisters, began to untangle himself from his covers. Once that was done he threw covers messily back onto his bed.


He scratched his blonde locks momentarily before walking to his wardrobe to find a suitable casual outfit.


An hour later the twins were coming down the stairs around quarter to eleven. They sat in the dinning room with their mum eating a light breakfast.


"Alright kids be careful alright? Please call your dad or me to come pick you up we still need to go see uncle Zack" she told them as she sipped from the glass of water.


"Yes mum we will call you on Sasha's phone don't worry mum" Jules mentioned nodding at their mother.


Hearing Sasha's name bought a cold shiver down Eddie's back, that girl was just too clingy for his taste. Yes she was cute but nothing less all she did was babble how cute they would be..he knew she had a crush on him but he wasn't interested in anyone at the moment.


He only hoped Bobby was around to shield the attention away from him since his so called twin loves watching him squirm.


He nodded in confirmation as well before they both stood up with their plates taking them to the kitchen to wash and dry them before they left home.


They did the task quickly giving their sweet mother a farewell hug and kiss, they left the house to walk into the cold. Wrapping their scarfs around their neck making their way to Katie's house three blocks away from the house.


Jules knocking on Katie's door twice quickly stepped back when she heard the muffled footsteps approaching the door.


Katie flung the door open wrapping the remains of her scarf around her neck. She smiled at them.


"Thank goodness you made it on time, the others must be waiting at the joint" she said happily.


The twins simultaneously snorted at her and she rolled her eyes at the response. She slammed the door behind her and they quickly walked side by side to the joint where they regularly met once in awhile.


Arriving at the spacious cafe seeing their friends seated at the back relaxing and enjoying themselves indulged in a few snacks and hot drinks.


Ignoring the buzz of conversations going on between other eager teens the trio walked up to them.


"Look who finally made it!" A deep voice boomed cheekily.
Jules rolled her eyes while Katie slumped down next to him, Eddie (to his regret) sat next to a beaming Sasha.


"At least we are here Mr. Late" Jules teased him playfully.
"Whatever chump" Bobby replied smirking flashing his dimples at an unbothered Jules.


It was well known fact in their group that Bobby was crushing on Jules. Eddie wasn't too overprotective over Jules knowing she could look after herself but still he observed.


"Alright back down Romeo" Eddie drawled out calmly.
"I'm not doing anything but you should try and get Sasha off you" he replied smirking over his cup.


Eddie blinked now noticing the grinning Sasha sitting on his lap. He'd been so focused pretending she didn't exist and didn't realise she sat on his lap.


"Get off Sasha!" He yelled at her.


Sasha pouted at him reluctant at the chance she got to finally sit on his lap. She removed herself and once again sat by his side.
"Aw you two could have made a cute couple brother" Jules couldn't resist cooing.


Eddie stood up startling Sasha, he glared at his sister annoyed at the jib she threw.


"I'm going up front to order" he said ignoring her and leaving the table as everyone else laughed. To be fair he didn't find it funny as everyone kept pairing him and Sasha together.


The fun and relaxing day between the group continued as they chat, laughed and gossiped about various topics.


Soon it was time for their parents to come pick them up to their dismay once calls were made but they wished each other farewell. They would see each other when school started.

Chapter End Notes:

Since everyone loves the twins I decided to give you a day in their lives lol. This story is ending very soon! The next chapter might be the birth of the heir!

Enjoy!