- Text Size +


"You are just jealous my handsome and strong son has gotten the throne over your boy!" Princess Oriya retorted angrily.

"Which he doesn't deserve!' Queen Mabel snarled in return.

The two sisters glaring darkly into each others eyes while they throw insult after insult at each other.

Jim chose to jump into the conversation only because he was tired of hearing the two majesties fight like children in front of him and the bodyguards.

"According to the birth certificate I have in my hand, there is no way in hell that Prince Kenia has any chance of being king" Jim interrupted holding the pink certificate in his hand.

"How did you get that! Give it to me" Princess Oriya shrinking in dismay and immediately tried to snatch the paper out of Jim's hand.

Jim swiftly moved out of the way avoiding her hands, he stepped back smiling smugly at the red-faced princess Oriya.

"You don't need this your highness because Prince Kenia or should I say kenia doesn't have enough royal blood in him to take over now your husband wouldn't be happy" he replied coolly and returned the paper back into his pocket.

"I believe it's time we leave your highness" Jim said turning his head to the now smiling Queen Mabel.

She stood up holding her purse and pushing back her front hair into her scarf. "Yes let's Jim we have spent enough time here"

They both walked out blocking the verbal abuse spewing from Princess Oriya's mouth and went to the car.

Now on their way home in the car, the two of them glad and relived the plan had worked without any failures putting their hearts at ease.

Once they arrived at the place Jim headed straight to Prince Michael's room to only walk into see both Faith and his highness half dressed kissing quite feverishly on the bed.

"Jim!" Prince Michael exclaimed wildly.

"Uh I'm sorry" Jim said in high pitch tone and slammed the door behind him.

That wasn't something I wanted to see, think of Phoebe in a two piece swim suit to destroy what I saw.. Jim chanted repeatedly in his mind.

A few minutes later Prince Michael walked out arranging his shirt and closed the door behind him.

"What could be so important for you to interrupt my privacy with Faith?" Prince Michael asked sternly.

"Payback for all the times you've gone and become a matchmaker? Enough about that I have goods news..here read this" Jim replied and handing the sheet over to Prince Michael.

His majesty gently took the paper out of Jim's hand and he stood still reading the paper until a large grin bloomed on his handsome face.

"This can't be true but it is!, I knew Kenia wasn't right for the throne the stupid fool isn't even royal at all! He's only half" Prince Michael grinning mischievous.

"Yes your majesty this means you will get your throne back also the crowning of Kenia needs to be stopped, by the way when is it?" Jim said smiling crookedly as well.

"The crowning is a week from today, so we have a few days to Jump in and ruin it for him" Prince Michael replied happily.

"Excellent I'll go tell Phoebe the good news and you can tell Faith, let me keep the document for safe keeping" Jim said taking the paper back and walking away to Phoebe's room.

Prince Michael whistling a happy tune opened the door and stepped into his room seeing Faith laying on her back when she heard the door open. Her head turned to see Michael return into the room.

"So what did Jim say?" She inquired intrigued.

Michael laid down next to her and running his hands though her hair explained the good news to an ecstatic Faith.

"Oh my word! That is brilliant news Michael! I can't wait to see the look on their faces when the crown is ripped from them..also what are you going to do about King Joel?" Faith ending statement into a question.

"I don't know my Queen but he will be with dealt with when the time comes" Michael stated seriously.


"But I realised my queen we can marry here at home with an ordained priest and have the bigger wedding after I've received my crown back" he said cheerfully while running his hands though her hair.

"We should, in fact we should do it now" she suggested happily.

"Then Let it be done. I'll get Jim to retrieve the priest to come here" Michael said agreeing and using the phone in the room informing Jim of the news from Phoebe's room.

A week later...

After the secret wedding of the union between Michael and Faith it was time for Prince Kenia's crown ceremony.

Over the past the palace servants were in frenzy trying to clean and prepare the palace for the grand ceremony for their New awaited King not everyone was happy about the decision but King Joel nonetheless the entire population was against him.

While the palace was being decorated and cleaned outside the gates many people from all the country stood outside holding banners and shouting together as one that Prince Michael was the rightful heir but as always King Joel turned a blind eye and focused on Prince Kenia.

It was an hour before the crowing of Prince Kenia and King Joel told him to come see him an hour earlier because he wanted to give him a prep talk.

Prince Kenia strolling into the room in his royal attire alone stood in front of King Joel who sat on the throne.

"You called me here uncle?" Prince Kenia said starting off the conversation.

"Yes boy because I wanted to make sure you aren't nervous" king Joel said.

"Why would I be nervous? This is my birth right" he replied smugly.

"I'm just making sure my boy" king Joel said smiling.

"Once I become king uncle, there will be some new rules around here for instant you, aunty and mighael will be shipped to another part of the kingdom" Prince Kenia said smoothly while dusting off his shiney gold top.

"What?! That doesn't give you the right to do such a thing boy!" He replied snarling furiously.

"So? I will be king and what I say goes uncle, so enjoy your remaining days, I have a crowning to be prepared for..enjoy your retirement" Prince Kenia said smirking and walked away leaving a infuriated King Joel in his throne.

I have made a big mistake allowing this brat take over the throne, he will run I and the family out of here! What can I do to make this right!?
He thought sorrowfully in his mind.

He stood up after a few more minutes of deep thinking to get himself ready for the ceremony which he wasn't looking forward to.
.
.
.

The hour of Prince Kenia's crowning was here and the palace cleaned to perfection and decorated to meet their two spoilt New king and Queen expensive taste.

The throne room decorated lavishly while all types of people from the royal family to the army strolled into the room chatting about every topic under the sun.

After thirty minutes Prince Kenia entered into the room with Lavender by his side apologizing to everyone for his late timing.

"I'm sorry for being late, getting my clothing on took longer than expected" Prince Kenia said apologetic.

So the camera/photographers did their jobs and the ceremony started off without any interruptions while the people in the room watched in mild interest as prince kenia stood in front of the priest bent on one knee waiting for the crown to be placed on his head.

The crown bejewelled in pearls and diamonds in the arms of the priest holding it gently began to slowly place the crown on Prince Kenia's head.

Without warning the doors flung open startling everyone in the room and in walked in Prince Michael, Jim and Faith standing on his left and right side.

"Stop everything!" Michael bellowed in a calm voice and the priest stumbled holding the crown until he managed to hold it in his arms again.

Prince Kenia standing up immediately spun around facing his cousin, a look of disdain and anger written all over his face.

"How dare you barge your way into my ceremony! No one else apart from I and everyone in this room is allowed to be here" Prince Kenia snarled angrily at Prince Michael.

"I have every right to be here cousin because you aren't the heir and I have proof" Prince Michael replied coolly.

There was a sudden silence in the room and everyone was either in shock or speechless about the news..could Prince kenia really not be the heir?! Could the rumors be true..?

Chapter End Notes:

Oh snap! Ooh things are heating up! King Joel defiantly found out his actions were wrong a little too late..comments are loved! E joy!