- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Uploaded this already but then I deleted it. Decided to reupload it again. First fanfic, willing to improve.

Once I got my carry-on’s I walked out of the plane and headed straight to the luggage claim area to get mine. Well this place is new, I got no friends here and I’m still hoping my uncles would help me. Speaking of my uncles, where are they? Uncle Bill said they’ll pick me up. Oh wait, I haven’t introduced myself. My name’s Katrina, I came all the way from the Philippines just to visit my uncles who have been living here for quite some time. My mom told me to go pay them a visit because we haven’t seen each other for ages. Once my luggage has arrived, I went outside and waited for them to arrive.

Minutes later I saw Uncle Bill walk right up to me. I flashed out a smile and hugged him and my other two uncles who were trailing behind him. “Uncle I miss you!” I said, smiling. “We missed you too, sweetheart. Let’s go now, child we’ll be heading home.” Uncle Victor said, taking my things to the car. Uncle Rob just smiled at us and followed us to the car.

The trip didn’t take that long, but it was exhausting. I looked out the window, taking in the new environment right in front of my eyes. It was breathtaking, at least I can get my mind off of things that I don’t even want to think about. It didn’t take a lot of time for me to doze off into sleep.

I was awoken by someone gently shaking me. I opened my eyes and noticed that the car had stopped. “Dear we’re here” Uncle Rob said sweetly. I got out of the car taking my things to check the place out. The outside was painted in white and black. Uncle Bill unlocked the door and went in first.

“Kat I’ll show you to your room, so that you can get some rest and unpack. Oh wait, we have to talk about something.” Uncle Bill said, taking my things with him to my room. When we got in my bedroom, Uncle Bill helped me unpack my things and fix some of the decors in this fairly large bedroom of mine. The walls were painted white with shelves suspended on one side of the room. I placed my CD collection on the shelves carefully piling them. I placed Steve, my teddy bear on the bed and tucked it in there.

“Uncle what was it you wanted to talk about?” I asked, Uncle Bill looked at me for a second as if he almost forgot what it was. He pulled out the chair on my desk and sat on it, “Ah yes. I wanted to tell you that I want you to meet someone tomorrow. I will pick you up at 11 am, okay? Please don’t forget. I don’t want you staying in here without any friends at all. So, yeah.” Uncle Bill said, scratching his head. I was about to open up my mouth to protest but hey, Kat he’s right. “Well, uncle I don’t know I still have to think about it” I said, he smiled at me then excused himself leaving me alone in my room. I laid on my bed, wondering how I am going to adjust myself to this new place I am in until I fell asleep.