- Text Size +

I was awoken by the sound of knocking on the door, really who is it? My uncles have gone back to the Philippines already and I doubt they will go visit me now. I dragged myself out of bed wearing a robe and went to answer the front door. To my surprise it was just Michael. He was wearing a red shirt, black pants and loafers. “Michael wow you’re early.” I said as I gave him some space for him to come in. “You haven’t visited me for days!” He cried out. Oh dear lord help me please. “So this is your place eh?” Michael walked around the room, checking everything out. My TV was positioned just right on the right side of the room. A pot of ornamental flowers was resting on the small table just beside the black couch.

“So Kat, is it okay if I visit here too?” Michael asked, relaxing on the sofa while reading a magazine. “Sure, I would love to have some company.” I said, while I was in the kitchen preparing something for us. “Have you eaten breakfast yet?” I asked, looking over at Michael. “Uhm I already ate, but thanks” A few minutes later I brought out two plates. One had scrambled egg and rice for me while the other had pancakes and egg. “Here’s yours.” I placed the plates on the table while I went back to the kitchen to get some coffee for us.

After breakfast, I told Michael to stay there because I have to get ready. A few minutes later I walked out of my room with a white shirt and high waist jeans. “You ready?” Michael stood up from his couch. “Sure, let’s go” I grabbed my house key and went outside with Michael.

Once we arrived at his home we went for a walk, again. “So Kat, about Kurt… Have you talked to him?” Michael asked out of the blue. Why did he suddenly ask about him? I looked at him with confusion and flatly answered, “No, I haven’t. I just don’t know if I can face him Michael, I just don’t know…” Well I didn’t do anything to Kurt as far as I remember. It’s just that he was the one being distant to me and all. Michael stood facing me. “Don’t worry about him too much, Kat. Sorry I brought him up, you should really take your time away from him.” I agree with what he said though. “It’s not your fault Michael, look how about we do something fun instead of talking about that Kurt?” I beamed, trying to lighten up the situation. “Of course, what do you want to do?”

“Uhm… it’s up to you” I whispered. “You were the one who’s suggesting to do something else but then you asked me it’s up to me.” He said, laughing. “Ah, I know what exactly to do” He ran, taking me with him. “Michael where are we going?” He let me to the coffee and ice cream parlor he has. Why would he bring me here? “Kat, choose anything you like here” I looked at the menu and ordered a banana split, a cup of caramel macchiato, and blueberry cheesecake. While Michael got a cup of brewed coffee. Once our order has arrived I can’t help but notice Michael eyeing the food that I ordered. “You ordered a lot” He commented, laughing. I can’t help but laugh at his comment, “Sorry about that, you can have some if you want” I said, laughing. “It’s fine, hey we can play in the game room after!” I looked at Michael, who was sipping on his coffee. “Great idea!” I laughed, oh this is going to be fun.

After eating, we head out to the game room. It was a room filled with various arcade games. I walked around, searching for a shooting game. Once I found it, I grabbed the controller gun and started the game. Michael walked up to me, grabbing another controller gun and both of us played.

We spent the whole time playing everything in his game room. When we were finally tired, Michael drove me back to my house.