- Text Size +

As Kurt and I stepped out of the airport, I saw Annie wave at us. I quickly went ahead and ran to Annie hugging her “Congrats girl! I missed you!” Annie said, hugging me. “You must be Kurt, right?” Kurt nodded, smiling. “Yes, yes I’m Kurt. It’s nice to meet you” Annie chuckled, “It’s nice to meet you too, Kurt so Kat, let’s go!” We all got in the car and drove to my home.

“Finally we’re home” I said as I crashed down on the sofa. “Kat go get some rest and later we’ll go to Michael’s place, right?” Kurt said as he placed our things on the side of the sofa. “Uhm yeah, I’ll show you the way to his place” I said as I had my eyes closed. After a while, I stood up from the sofa and we get ready to go to Michael’s place. “Okay all done” Kurt smiled as he took my hand taking me outside to the car. Once we reached the gates of Neverland, Kurt looked at me funny and said, “Kat you must have gone to the wrong place, this is Michael Jackson’s home. Why are we going here? We might disturb him” I playfully rolled my eyes. “Oops I forgot to tell you we are meeting Michael Jackson” I chuckled. Kurt looked at me shocked. “Come on, babe quit looking at me like that and behave like a calm man.” I said, shaking my head. Once we entered, we parked the car somewhere and headed to the main residence.

I could tell Kurt was really nervous and it just makes me laugh. Once we entered the house, I saw a little girl and a boy run around the house “whoa there!” I chuckled as I watched them run towards me. The little girl hid behind my leg while the boy who seems to be her brother was trying to chase her. “Kat? Oh my god, Kat! I’m so happy to see you!” Michael came out of nowhere and I gave him a bear hug. “Michael! It’s nice to see you again! Sorry it took me a while to visit” I said as I let him go. “It’s okay, well so you’re Kurt right?” Michael said smiling at Kurt. I looked over at Kurt and he reached out a hand, “Hi Mr. Jackson it’s nice to meet… you” Michael chuckled shaking his hand. “Just Michael, please.” Kurt grinned. “Oh I see you met the kids already. Paris, Prince this is Kat, daddy’s friend. Say hi to her” Paris stood beside her brother. “Hi!” They both said. I smiled at them, grabbing their little hands and shaking it. “My other son is still sleeping though.” Michael said, smiling. “So how’s life with the kids?” I asked. “Good, good.” Michael chuckled. “Have a seat. So, how about you? What have you been doing in the Philippines?” I smiled, looking at Kurt then at Michael. “Well everything’s fine and… We’re getting married” I said, giggling. Michael smiled and took my hands “ Really? That’s great! Congrats!” “Well we wanted you and your kids to attend” I said, chuckling as I handed him an envelope “Of course of course, I will come. Thanks for inviting me” Kurt chuckled. “We really wanted you to come, Kat had been talking about you since she came back.” Kurt said. Michael just laughed and suddenly a little child went into the living room. “Oh Blanket you’re already awake.” I just can’t forget that look on Michael’s face when he’s with his children. These kids are lucky to have a father like him, he really loves kids. “Blanket I want you to meet my friends, this is Kat and Kurt” “Hi there, I’m Kat. It’s nice to meet you” I said as I held the child’s hand “Michael she’s beautiful” I mumbled, giggling. “She? Don’t you mean HE?” Michael said, playfully rolling his eyes. “Eh? Sorry about that” I said, covering my mouth. “God Michael he really looks like you” I commented.

The whole time we were there and I just played with the kids. I’m just amazed at how well Michael raised his children. It’s always nice to see how close he is to his kids and how the kids love him so much. When I looked over at Kurt and Michael, I can see they’re laughing together and Kurt was actually telling Michael how he is a big fan of his. Oh dear me. I just shook my head chuckling to myself at how everything turned out.

“Thanks for having us here” I said smiling as I handed sleeping Paris to Michael. “Thanks for dropping by too, and for inviting me to your wedding” “Oh come on, Michael why would I forget about my best friend?” Michael smiled. “We’ll be going home now” I mumbled. “Okay, you two take care” Michael said smiling. “You too, and of course… You too” I smiled as I stroke Paris’ hair. “Really, Kat? Michael Jackson’s coming to our wedding?” Kurt shook my arm. I laughed pushing him gently “Stop acting like a fanboy, Kurt” Michael laughed at us. “Bye Mikey” I waved as I got in the car with Kurt.