- Text Size +

Since Uncle Bill already left it was me and Michael left in the dining room. I looked around quietly, I cannot help but admire the vast decorations around this room. The oval table in front of us was made of wood and it has a flower vase in the center. The walls were painted white and on the right side there’s a huge painting on a frame.

“So, Katrina would you like me to show you around?” Michael asked, trying to break the silence that built up among us. I admit I’m not really comfortable with meeting new people. But trust me, I’ll get over this. “Sure” I replied with a smile. Michael stood up from his seat and motioned me to follow him.

We walked around the place and he was showing me everything what his home offers. Wow, I never thought this place has a lot. There was a super slide, a Ferris wheel, a zipper ride, animals, a pool, garden, and all! This place is breath taking. I feel like I don’t want to get out of here anymore. “Your uncle said you’re new here” Michael said without looking at me. “Uhm yeah, I came from the Philippines. I just arrived yesterday” I answered shyly. At this he stopped in his tracks then turned to face me. “Welcome to California” He stretched out his hands to the sides and earning a “thanks” from me.

“So tell me more about yourself” Michael said as we sat down on one of the benches in his park. This is what I’m bad at, I looked at him for a minute then at last, I came up with an answer, “ I… well like I said I’m from the Philippines. My mom told me to visit my uncles here in California because we haven’t seen each other for a while.” I responded, shyly. I gazed at Michael and he must have sensed that I was dead nervous. “You don’t have to be nervous” Michael stated. I chuckled nervously, and we both stood up.

When it was about time for me to go, Michael led me to the front gate, where his chauffeur was waiting for us. “Uhm Michael, you really didn’t have to do this.” I told him. “I can just go get a cab and-“ I was stopped when he placed his finger on my lips, “No Kat, I’ll have him drive you to your house. I just need to make sure you went home safely” Michael said, smiling at me. I was about to protest when he coaxed me into getting in his car. “Miss, where to?” The driver asked, looking at me through his mirror. I glanced at Michael for a while then at the driver. I just told the driver the directions to my home and I gazed at Michael again, waving goodbye and thanking him for a very fun day at his home.

Once I arrived home, I put on my sleep wear and went straight to my bedroom. Up until now, I still don’t believe it. I just met Michael Jackson….