- Text Size +

*Timeskip to Michael’s Birthday*

My uncles headed back to Philippines leaving me behind on my own. Well I can handle myself here, right? Plus I now have Michael here as a friend. He’s been busy but whenever he has the time, he spends time with me. We’ve gotten close to each other during the past few months and it’s his birthday today so I’m heading over to his place today.

I clutched my gift as I went beyond the gates of Neverland. Michael told me his family will be there too, why am I getting nervous? I let out a nervous sigh and walked to the Neverland gardens.

“Kat, you’re here!” I turned around and saw Michael run up to me as he scooped me into his arms. I giggled and wrapped my arms around him as well. “I’m glad you came” He said, smiling. I flashed him a smile and he eyed the 30x40 canvas that I was holding. “Oh yeah, I made this for you, hope you like it” I mumbled shyly, handing him the fairly sized canvas I was holding. On it was a painting of his picture made by truly yours. Michael looked at it in awe “Is this for me? Wow thanks” He beamed but I took the canvas away, “No Mikey that’s for me” I jokingly said. Michael giggled, “Okay, yours” I immediately gave it back to him and wrapped an arm around his shoulder, “Happy birthday Michael” I grinned, whispering to his ear. “Thanks Kat” He smiled and we headed to his home.

We were already by his front door and there were already lots of people here. I assume they’re his brothers, sisters, niece, nephews and his parents. They were all talking to each other and suddenly I felt a knot in my stomach. I’m getting nervous again upon seeing a lot of people. Michael introduced me to them and I must say they are very nice. I also met his parents and they are very nice too.

His sisters and brothers are very nice. I usually spend time with his sisters and I just love every single bit of it. I was a bit nervous meeting them but over time I warmed up to them little by little.

I never expect I would enjoy being in here… I’m glad my uncle introduced me to Michael…

Chapter End Notes:
Sorry if this is a bit short, well I'm trying hehe.