- Text Size +

The girl looked at me, smiling. She had her sunglasses on her head and was wearing a flannel shirt over a black tank top. Ripped jeans and sneakers. “Annie!” I ran up to her and hugged her. “I missed you so much!” Annie squealed. “My god, I haven’t seen you for ages!” I giggled, we both went inside and talked for a while. I let her stay with me for the night since I’m all alone here and that’s not a problem.

Michael’s POV

*Yesterday when Kat was here*

I glanced at her crying in my arms. I don’t know why I feel a knot form on my chest when she started telling me about Kurt. She didn’t deserve to be in this kind of… situation, she deserves better. I rubbed her back to comfort her. I don’t want to see her cry like that. It just hurts me. When she left I mentally slapped myself for what I told her. She seemed to appreciate what I said about her but why did I even say a lot like that? Oh boy, I’m embarrassed to death. I rolled on my bed trying to figure out what am I really feeling. I’m glad I met her, though. If she only knew how everything changed when I met her. My once lonely world was filled with happiness because of her. But hey what’s not true about what I told her? Yes she is, she is beautiful. Her round brown eyes, her jet black hair, her full lips, everything about her is perfect to me. I don’t understand why this Kurt guy can’t even see it.

I remember the first time I met her and she was very shy. She looked like she didn’t even know what to do, where to go, or even how to talk to me. But once you get to know her, you’ll see a different person within. She’s very funny, very caring, loveable, and she has this love for nature which I really admire.

Did I forget to tell you she can sing? Her voice was like heaven in my ears. I felt like an angel was singing to me when I first heard her sing. Every note she hit was perfect to my ears. But yet, she looked at herself as if she was trash and that disappointed me somehow. Oh what kind of spell did she cast on me? Even I can’t understand, I’m confused. Is she really an angel in disguise?

I remember she gave me a painting on my birthday last month. I took it out, smiling at the thought of her giving her all in drawing a portrait of mine. It was a photo of me in the album cover for Thriller. I haven’t even hung this on the wall. I think I can work on that soon. I wanted her to be near me, her not visiting me for a day felt like years. I put the painting in my closet, as I laid on my bed and drift off to dreamland.

Kat’s POV

“So Kat, you’re saying you and Michael Jackson are… Friends?” Annie asked me. I told her about uncle Bill introducing me to Michael and Annie seemed to be cool about it. “But hey Kat, why did you suddenly move here?” She asked, her tone changing. I looked at Annie and then at my reflection on the mirror. “Uhm Annie I know you know my situation about Kurt, right?” Annie nodded. “Well I just need to get my mind off of him for a while. I mean, thinking about him is very tiring” I let out an exasperated sigh, rubbing my eyes. “I’m gonna go to sleep, your room is beside mine.” I said, pointing to the door next to mine. “Okay then, goodnight Kat, and kat…” I stopped in my tracks and looked at Annie, waiting for her to continue. “Don’t think about Kurt too much, okay?” was all she said. I just nodded at her, smiling then went inside my bedroom. I crashed on the bed, cuddling Steve my teddy bear with me and let myself be carried away to the land of dreams.

Chapter End Notes:
Reviews are appreciated! :>