- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just a little intro...Hopefully, I can write this as I see it in my head...

Author's Chapter Notes:

I've had this idea linger in my mind for a while...

It all started when I was young *rips up papers* 

No, when I was young *sighs* no, terrible beginning...I threw that scratch away across the room..

Ya, know when I was little  *draws squiggly across the sentence* *sighs in defeats*

I'm really not...good at beginnings as you can tell, but what I wanted to say was...

Ok, *nervous giggles* you see? I'm not really good with this kinda thing...

 Let's start of with something different...Ever since I was a child, I was what one would refer to as....lonely..you're probably wondering why was I was so lonely, and why as a child...Well, when you live the life that I lived..you would understand...

See, I grew up in a....performing household...yeah, that's the word for it "Performing"

I grew up on the road and stayed on the road as long as I can remember. 

I was raised up in eccentric, circumstances...and those eccentric circumstances were the circus...yes, you heard right the circus...

The circus was my habitat..my sanctuary, but it was also my prison...

But don't get me wrong, I love seeing People's smiling faces... and making them laugh...SEeeing the bliss in their eyes gave me nourishment...fed my soul...

But....after the curtains come down, I became lonely again..the thrill was gone...

But I guess, I shouldn't take my life for granted; I saw things that normal kids..people even would never get to see...I visit Africa, Brazil, any place you can think of, but I wanted to be normal.

I did get a chance to be normal when I met her... her warm, Ebony eyes, those lovely, ethereal features, and her luminous smile were some of the physical aspects I loved about her. The way she could make me laugh and cheer me up with cute, comical, somewhat relatbale stories...that girl had one helluva imagination *giggles* It's got me laughing just think about it. She told tose glorious stories in her cute Betty Boop voice. She was loved by many, woshipped even...She was my love, my circus girl...

Well, I guess I can continue about myself...but only a few of my personality traits...I was polite, people said I was too polite and friendly they said...I loved the world and the world seemed to love me, or  at least what I could give them, my image... 

Sometimes, the world was too much and I wanted to escape, but how could I? I was their entertainer...Sometimes I felt like the world prohibited me from being free, ironically, I was free when I performed for them...The world saw me as a clown, and I was a clown..I am Michael Jackson and this is my story...

Chapter End Notes:

New story :) hope you enjoy it...