- Text Size +

 

II:

"I'm alright don't worry about me let's go have dinner shall we?" He replied smiling weakly at her inwardly embarrassed at his reaction.

He stood up straight and started walk to the dinning room, Ezra followed behind him. She couldn't help but stare back and forth at the expensive art and decorations hung up on the walls down the halls.

The duo walked into a room when it dawned to Ezra that this meeting was a date by the lowly dimmered room with candles replacing the light source and music playing in the background.

Shit! Keisha was right there goes my money saved for a new bag. She groaned silently to herself.

Michael pulled the chair for her and she sat down while he went to sit on his chair facing her.

She looked around the table noticing the expensive cutlery and plates. She wondered where she was going to put her work. She didn't want the work to get stained by touching such expensive things.

She quickly bent down to place the files on the floor beside her bag giving the man an eyeful of her chest once more.

Michael sat patiently clasping his sizeable hands in front of his face.

Ezra sat properly in front of him staring into his doe like eyes.

His hair swept back into a loose pony tail some of the hair trailing from the pony tail to frame his strong jaw. She noticed he had a slight stubble overall he looked quite sharp and handsome.

"So when will you start calling me Michael?" He asked grinning cheekily at her to start the conversation.

She scoffed at his answer as he continued to drink her beauty in.
But she wanted to try and get some work done hopefully after the dinner.

Once the dinner was handled out between the pair by Michael's chief they tucked into the delicious meal and drank champagne.

Feeling satisfied by the delicious meal Ezra felt it was time to cut down to business.

"Look Mr.Jackson we still need to discuss your album cover and anything else we can do so we can move forward"

"Yes uh let's discuss it" he replied inwardly feeling a tad upset that she bought the album up during a date.

He stood from his chair dragging it to her side and he sat by her side as they talked.

"I was inspired by Albert Watson image I saw a few days ago and thought I could be completely painted in gold including my hair for the photoshoot how about that?" He replied enthusiastic.

"That sounds like a crazy idea but that just might work but how about your record label won't they say anything?" She answered uncertain.

"Sony will still find shit to say but they will not get in the way" he replied.

"Well we can arrange a day and time when you want to get this photoshoot done. I can arrange a photographer but what about a makeup artist?"
She asked trying hard to focus solely on the papers and not his lingering cologne.

"Don't worry about the makeup artist I have someone who's been doing my make up for years I'll give her a call tomorrow" he replied.

Noticing the clock struck nine o'clock Michael decided it was time to let the evening end to his dismay but he still needed to pick his kids up the next day.

"Thanks for everything Mr.Jackson I had fun and I'm glad we discussed some more" Ezra said to him smiling sweetly at him.

"I had fun too maybe we can do this another time I'll get you to say my name of one these days" he replied opening his arms wide for a hug. This was his excuse to get a chance to hug her and get a feel of her curves.

She rolled her eyes and walked into his embrace. Michael's hands respectively stayed on her bum lightly as he felt her curves press against him.

She quickly withdrew from the hug stepping back.

They walked out the door together Michael snagged another hug before she left in the car.

Ezra arrived home at around eleven in the evening. She opened the front door quietly, walking into the house as she tip toes to her bedroom holding the ridiculous shoes in hand.

She creeped quietly to her room in hopes that she wouldn't be confronted by her friend. She opened her to her relief Keisha hadn't decided to stay in her room and find out what happened.

The next morning...

Ezra chose to arrive at work a little late, taking her time to wear a baby blue shirt on a white pencil skirt on a pair of low heeled heels.

Keisha waited all night to hear what went down but fell asleep in her room to her annoyance.

"Girl spill I want to hear the details" Keisha shouted as she opened the door to her friends room.

Ezra sighed at her loud remark turning around to face her and roll her eyes.

"Calm down girl I'll tell you let me finish dressing" she replied yawning.

"I'm waiting" Keisha replied laying on her bed.

Once the top was buttoned Ezra explained the meeting/date to her eager friend.

"I'll book a date for your hair appointment we are going sometime this week girl I can't wait to see you rock orange you'll look good! I'll be in the kitchen cooking" she replied hopping off the bed and strutting to the kitchen knowing she had the last laugh.

Ezra didn't reply checked her appearance in the mirror once more and decided to see what her goddaughter was up to.

She strolled to her goddaughters room opening the door to see the eleven year old playing on her game boy advance she'd received for her birthday last year.

"Hey baby why is this room a mess?" Ezra asked seeing the clothes scattered on the floor as well as the shoes kicked under the bed.

Pausing the Pokemon game, Kelly blushed at the question scratching her neck giving the answer Ezra knew she had received.

"Well you know how your mother is when it comes to your room clean your room" she commanded strictly.

"Yes aunty" she sighed in response pushing her game boy away and standing up from her single bed to start picking up the mess throwing her dirty clothes into the basket.

Ezra watched her for a few seconds to make sure she was continuing to do so, closed the door and left for work.

Chapter End Notes:

Anyone reading this..?

Enjoy