- Text Size +

 

     The movement of the doorknob caught the kids attention. Soon, it had opened revealing to be Miss Walton with a huge smile on her face.


"Good Evening there children so, how did it go?" She asked them. Michael smiled telling her all the fun and enjoyment that they had; but didn't mention anything about the baby wandering off (which they will keep between themselves). Looking at the three girls, the black Afro wearing woman smiled and extended her hand to them who each shook it and introduce themselves very politely. "I take it that you all are friends of the boys huh?" April nodded. "Yes mam we knew each-other for three months and connected instantly." "Wow, that sounds incredible I'm happy to hear that; well, I just want to say thank you all for watching DiDi while I was gone that really means a lot and I am terribly sorry to have cancelled your plans for today."

They all shook their heads. "It was no trouble at all Miss Walton we didn't mind." Jackie replied with her nodding. "You children deserve a reward; I got you all Season passes for the new Amusement park; they are free for the entire summer; one of my friend's took her niece there earlier from this morning before she went to the Luncheon and got extras." Everyone stared wide eyed as they each got their own and jumped for joy. "Awesome! For once, this isn't a dream, it's real!" Marlon exclaimed bouncing up and down like a little school girl. "You can say that again." Jermaine said. Eliza laughed watching the youngsters in their dancing their own little dance as she clapped.

The next weekend had finally arrived. The kids had all gotten up extra early to go to Super Mega World though the opening of it was last week, they were still excited about being able to go after all. "Okay DiDi, what do you want to ride on first?" Michael asked as she pointed to a little kiddie ride. The others smiled for once, letting another new little friend to join them on their day out.


The End.

Chapter End Notes:

Well, this is the end of 5 Brothers and a Baby I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. There will be another story coming out real soon take care and God Bless your wonderful souls