- Text Size +

Chapter 5.

Early the next morning, Michael, in his pajamas, came downstairs and went straight into the kitchen seeing the brothers in their sleeping clothes as well having breakfast which consisted of bowls of their favorite cold cereal and glasses of orange juice. "Morning guys." He muttered out only to get hand-waves and nods looking down like their little brother.

He took a seat in his chair and started to pour out his cereal which was frosted flakes. He started to chew and swallow; not really feeling in the mood to talk. Shortly, Jackie spoke up. "Mother told us the same thing last night Michael; I know you're very disappointed but like she said, there's always next Saturday." Mike snorted at the failed attempt the 2nd eldest said. "Hey look on the bright side" Marlon blurted out. "And what is it Marlon?" Mike asked nonchalantly not really paying attention to his year older brother. "At least we won't be bored to death looking like zombies and have to rename ourselves The Zombie 5." Marlon laughed but the others didn't which made him shut up in an instant. "Well, what are we suppose to do now?" Jermaine asked it was still early too early to go do the babysitting job. "Since we're not expected until 2:00, how about we shoot some more hoops for a little while?" Tito suggested with them nodding finishing their Saturday breakfast, and cleaning up, they filed in a neat line going upstairs to get ready for the day ahead.