- Text Size +

 

     "Tito, in all my years, I haven't seen anyone with that amount of strength before; and it was very amusing seeing you show that Lion who's boss!" Jermaine explained patting his brother on the shoulder who winked. "Yeah well, hey I got that from Joseph; we both got guns if you know what I mean." Tito said flexing his muscles as Jackie rolled his eyes. "What's the matter Bro? Can't handle the mighty Tito?" Jackie sighed crossing his arms. "Tito, I'm really proud that you had taken that challenging risk but don't let it all go to your head. You don't want to start gloating and something terrible happens in the long run."


The children flew very fast through the portal as the vortex opened. They had now gotten used to falling down hard on the ground by the time they would come out that it was kinda relaxing. "Now where are we? I hope we are home this time." Tiffany said dusting herself off but only heard gunshots not too far. "What the heck was that?" Jermaine asked becoming a little scared but tried not to show it. "It sounds like someone is firing pistol shots nearby let's check it out but we have to be very careful." Jackie said as they stayed close to eachother and walked.

     The kids squinted their eyes as the fog was very blinding for them. "When in the world is this fog going to fade away? It is beginning to get annoying." Tiffany asked in pure agitation. "Calm down Tiff, hopefully soon, because I really can't see anything so we get the idea." Tito said patting her on the shoulder and soon enough, it did; they finally got to where they were going towards a sign.


"What does it say Michael?" April asked him who read it out loud. "Welcome to Pennsylvania." Jermaine scratched his chin then snapped his fingers. "Then that means we're in the year 1775. When the Revolution happened." "Say what?" Tiffany asked her left eye twitching. "Yeah, this was when the war had began." The others looked at him in amazement. "Wow Jermaine, I didn't know you knew a lot of your American History." April said. "Yep, I was top notch about it in School to the point, I was even in the Honor role." "That's correct, he also got many A's on the tests and pop quizzes." Marlon said elbowing his brother who had a soft blush spread onto his cheeks scratching behind his neck. "It's not such a big deal, you just get pretty into it that's all; now come on, let's check out the surroundings." More shots fired sending them into running instead.

     There's a tree let's hide up there!" Jackie announced as one by one, the kids climbed on top of the branches catching their breaths; Jackie told them to be as quiet as mice hearing them coming closer. "Where did they go? surely I heard them running" "Hmph! whoever they were, they most certainly are wizards and witches but don't worry, we'll catch them soon enough" And they left; luckily, the fog hid them so they couldn't be seen. "Okay gang, let's go down they're gone."


"I can't believe they were talking about us! the nerve of those men" Tito snarled balling his hands into fists but was quickly calmed down by Tiffany. "Slow your tracks; they must think we're evil but it's alright we'll show them somehow." And they continued to walk fighting through the endless cloud that covered them like a thick blanket. Not long after, more Horse hooves roared like thunder.

     The kids stood in their fighting poses furrowing their eyebrows. "Be on your guard." Jackie whispered to them nodding. "Woah there!" The driver said to the Horse who instantly stopped; they all eased down seeing a guy wearing a black top hat with a black dress coat and brown suspenders. He eyed them curiously. "Who are you all?" They all stared up at him trying to find the right words to say without making complete fools of themselves; they didn't want to say that they were from the Future it was just too soon for that.


"Oh um... Well you see sir, we're lost and we can't find our way around here." Michael said as he patted the seat next to him indicating for them to climb up. "No problem, I'll take you all to my home where we can get you all warm and comfortable. The name's William, William Bradford." "We're the Jackson 5 and these are our friends it is very nice to meet you Mr. Bradford." William chuckled. "The pleasure is all mine so, tell me, where did you all come from?" They all had nervous looks. "Not to worry, you all don't have to explain yet when the time is right, then you can take all the time that you need." Sighing in relief, they all made it to his cabin where they saw a Middle-Aged woman smiling waving her long arm towards him.

"Welcome home Dear, how was your day?" She asked him kindly after she kissed him on the cheek. "It was indeed a killer I say so myself." Giggling, she asked them who were these children? "This is the Jackson 5 and their friends; kids, I would like for you all to meet my Wife Miriam." "It is very nice to meet you kind angels." She bowed down and shook their hands taking in the polite gesture." "It's also great to meet you Mrs. Bradford." April said grinning. "Come, you all must be hungry and exhausted; I have made some homemade Chili it is nice and hot." "At least it will be better than stuffing my face with blood sausages." Marlon whispered to Rachel who giggled.