- Text Size +
I managed to arrange everything to go to Jackson with the healthcare agency, get another nurse to come cause we have four sick children to come along. Today we go with a big bus all together.
When we arrived at his house the children got all excited.
We went through the fence and a huge house appeared. It looks like a small castle. Its wide and in the middle is a tower. We got all the kids out of the bus and we waited a few minutes for Michael to come greet the children. They swarm around him. He asked to follow him to the patio, there he walked to us to greet our children. He said hi to us and shook our hands. Now everybody had a chance to take a picture with him. After that we needed to put our camera's and phones in a vault.
I read before that we were not allowed to take pictures, also we are not allowed inside the house.
Next to the patio is a place with arcade games, on the other side is a room with a movie theatre.

Mary, the other nurse, said; “I have been here before, lets take our kids to see the playgrounds.”
We walked to the yard and to the back of the house. There is a fenced playground for the smallest kids, with some attributes. Next to it is a square with rides, like a polyp, ferris wheel, rollercoaster and some smaller rides. At the back of the square I see a forest.
“Wauw, there is even a forest, I said, let's go take a look, I love a forest.”
It looked amazing, there are climbing trees, tree houses, a small maze, corners where you can sit and relax and enjoy the beautiful nature. We stayed there for a while, helping the kids climbing trees and we had fun in the maze. The children enjoyed the rides and after that we went back to the patio to drink and eat something.
We were well taking cared of. All kinds of food, drinks, whatever you want. Candy, ice cream, popcorn, you name it.

We saw all the kids running around with Michael. They had a water balloon fight at the yard, they have so much fun, screaming and laughing.
“Gosh, I love that, I said to Mary, I am like a kid myself. I would have joined but our kids are too tired to run now.”
“Maybe next time, she answered, aint it a great place here. I am always happy to go here cause the children have a blast! Happy faces, joy, forget about the troubles, the host joining in, its great!"
“I am suprised he is joining the kids, I don't know the guy, but the celebs I have met were not this kind and involved!”

Time flies, soon we had to gather the children and our stuff and it was time to say goodbye.
He hugged the kids and say thanks to us.
As he shook my hand I say; “No, thank YOU, they had a wonderful day, all happy faces!”
“The pleasure is all mine, he said, hope to see you next time!”

Third time we go it is a smaller group. I take care of two girls with a heart condition, so I have to take it easy. We just take some rides, play in the forest, see a movie and played at the arcade.
Michael could take the time to spend time with the girls.
When it was time for them to take a rest, I placed them in the relax chairs and sit with them.
They are asleep fast.
After a hour Michael walked to me. “Can I sit with you for a while? I need a break too, he laughed.”
“Ofcourse, you must be tired, running around all the time!”
“Are you from LA, he asked?”
“Originally I am from New York, I moved to California for this job.”
“I really admire your work. Being a nurse must be difficult and hard work. Did you do this in New York too?” I told him about my job at the hospital.
“Don't you miss the big city?”
“No, it was too crowded and too much things happend”
“Not too bad things I hope?”
“Well, yes, bad things, I won't bother you with it.”
“You can tell me anything, you know, you don't know me but you can trust me.”
I was thinking....tell him my Dave story...or not....I don't trust a soul...can I trust him...I don't know.
“Maybe another time, I said. The girls are awake anyway, so I have to go take care of them.”
“Alright, I leave you to it, I see you later.” He hugged the girls and talked a bit with them before he left.
Later as we leave he gives me a hug. “I hope to see you soon, he said, take care of yourself.”

Work was busy that month.
“Stef, I need to have a night out, Debby said. You wanna go to the new club in town tonight?”
“Oh, I heard about that, people say its a great place, so yes, lets go!”
“I will pick you up at ten, be ready!”

I had a quick dinner, after a hot shower I picked out a nice dress. Red, not too tight, it has a wide ending. Now my hair and make-up. I don't really like to do this, my hair looks fine, black curly long, but my face.....Everybody say I am a beauty, I only see the ugliness...nose too long, lips too small, chin too wide, eyes look tired and the corners of my mouth hanging. Since I was young I was bullied, kids calling me names and say how ugly I am, I started to believe it.
The smal scar above my eyebrow doesn't help, it reminds me that Dave cut me with a knife when he was drunk.
Now, if I had the money I would have change my face. When I look I see the hurt and the flashbacks.
I applied my make-up and walked away from the mirror.

The club is really wonderfull. Different floors with its own type of music. We spend the evening at the eighties music and danced the night away. Along the night two man started to dance and talk with us. We had fun and it got flirty. They were good looking and cause of the drinks we got loosen up more. We started slow dance at the end and soon we both were kissing the dudes in the corner.
His lips were soft, he was a good kisser, I was getting hot, he touching my ass and licking my neck.
“You girls wanna go to the beach seats with us, he asked.”
Debby nodded yes, we walked drunk to the “love seats”. Right away he kissed me passionately.
“My god, he growled, you are hot.” He took of my dress, I started to unbotton his pants, put my hand in and stroke his dick. He was shivering. He took his shirt and pants off and pull my panties down. He turned me on my belly and begun to rub himself on top of me. He lifted me up a bit and he came inside me, we were both breathing heavily. With every stroke he moaned, faster and faster until he exploded. In sweat we lay down for a while. It went all so fast and with too much alcohol I didnt even realised it was a one way, selfish one night stand, but boy I did needed this, I didnt care that it was not finished for me.
I called Debby, we walked back to our car, giggling about the whole situation. “We sure had our fun didn't we, she laughed. Now let's get a taxi, I cannot drive now!”
What a night!!