- Text Size +
Michael's POV

So Alica is mad at me again. I must be the biggest asshole in the world to her. When is ever going to get past this attitude she has toward me?!?!

Frank called and told me that they wanted me to do an autobiography. I said lets go for it. He gave me a list of editors but I said I would find one, if only I can get her to confirm.

********************************************************

I got home and she was there too. I need to ask the question but I don't want to be so forward.

"Hi." I greeted her once I got in the door. "Hi." She said dryly. "Um, you know they want me to write an autobiography." I said trying to get to the question.

"Why are you telling me this?" She asked. "I just thought I'd have a conversation with you." She stared at me. I hope she's buying it.

"So you didn't want to eat the food that I went out of my way to make for you but now you want to talk?" "I don't get you Michael." She called me Michael!

"Look, I need you to edit my autobiography." I just boldly stated. "What?" She asked. "It would mean the world to me." I said. "I know you used to write a lot and you've really got a way with words." "Please, edit for me?" I gave puppy dog eyes.

"I'll think about it." She simply says.