- Text Size +
I couldn't stop thinking about what Michael asked me.

I mean I just don't get it. One moment he's cold toward me and the next he's begging for my help. Should I help him or should I let him crash and burn? Decisions, Decisions.
**********************************

I couldn't make up my mind so I decided to get some advice from the first person I thought of- Rhonda
*********
"I think you should do it." Rhonda says. "I mean, it's obvious he still wants you." "He asked for your help." "I mean hello, If he didn't want you he wouldn't have asked for your help. "He wants to bond with you Alica."


"You really think so?" I asked as I curled my feet up on the sofa. "Sure he does." She replied. "Sometimes men have ways of telling you something that they don't want to say flat out." "He doesn't want to be forward with you." "If you let him crash and burn you're ruining your chances of bonding with him."

AS IF!!!!!!

A light clicked on in my brain. Rhonda is totally right. Michael still wants me! Michael wants to bond with me! How could I have not figured this out in the first place?!!? How could I have been so; clueless?!?

As much as I wanted him to crash and burn I can't say no. I'm clueless no more!