- Text Size +
Alica's POV

It was so nice for Mrs. Harrison to give us a holiday. It would be so nice just to have a holiday. This is like a celebration for Michael and I.

We're almost there.

************************************************
"Please fasten your seat belts and enjoy the ride." The flight attendant says before the plane takes off. Michael and I are ridding private first class to avoid all the hupla.

I really hope nothing goes wrong on our holiday.

As the plane slowly lifs off I look over at Michael. He looks nervous. I know planes are not his thing but it's the only way we're going to get there.

"Hey you okay?" I ask. "Yeah, just a little nervous." He replies. "Don't worry." "Nothing's going to happen." "I've been flying since I was months old, if flying were harmful would I be here with you now?"

He smiled at me. I took hold of his hand. It was the first time we held hands in so long. It felt wonderful.

"I can't wait until we get there." He says. "Me too." I reply. It was so amazing to me how we had gone from hating each other and almost getting a divorce to where we are now. I couldn't describe it but it was wonderful.

Michael's POV

Where half way there and Alica is asleep with her head on my shoulder. Good. That gives me time to think of how to put my plan into action.

We're on a romantic get away. It's the perfect time.

But; I'm not going to do it on the first night. That totally wouldn't be appropriate. At least not for the first night. Maybe I'll put it off for the last night.

"Are we there yet?" She sleepily asks shattering my train of thought. "Almost." I reply as I more a stray lock of hair away from her beautiful face. "Just a few more hours.She sleepily smiled.

I just find it amazing how we went from hating each other to where we are now. It's really amazing.

In a few more days she'll be the happiest girl in the world.

***************************************
Alica's POV

"Michael it's just as beautiful as I remember" I exclaimed as we got off the plane. "Yep, It hasn't changed a bit." He replied. "What should we do first?" Michael ask as the bodygaurds take our luggage away. "Duh, Site seeing!" I say."Michael puts on his shades. "Let's go then." He says taking my hand.

I knew it! We were getting back to I love you!