- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Just a short chapter
Alica's POV

"Okay, so were going to go one time around and back." Michael instructs as he reves up his jet ski. I'd never been jet skiing but it looked so fun.

"Okay Mr. Dangerous, Whatever you say." I replied letting my hair down. "Okay, on your mark get set; GO!" I took off.

This was so fun! The adrenaline was rushing though my veins. I wasn't the kind of girl who loved to try new things but this was worth it.

Michael was far behind me. I left him in the dust. I smiled as the mist from the water hit my face.

"HEY!!" I hear him yell. "MINE DIED, COULD I HOP ON YOURS?" "NO PROB" I yell back as I turn around. My hair blowing in the wind.

"It could have sucked up something." He says when I get there. "Hop on." I say patting the back of the jet ski.

He moves his closer so he can hop on mine, he extends is long leg and then BAM! Right in the face.

I'm I going to spend the rest of my life getting knocked out by this man?

Michael's POV

"Alica where'd you go?" I ask as I look around for her. Then I see her wildly flapping her arms in the water. Did I knock her out?

Yep.

Damn! When am I going to stop being so clumsy off stage?