- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
part two
Alica's POV

I couldn't find the words to express how I was feeling right now. He proposed; again. That was so sweet.

He was willing to start all over again.He was willing to better himself. There's nothing I can do. It's a total eclipse of the heart. I couldn't deny him. Besides I'm willing to start over and better myself too.

"Well, I can't stay on one knee forever." He says slapping me back into reality. I smile.

Yes!

He quickly stands up and hugs me tightly. I lock fingers with his. "Michael I have something to say too." "Go ahead." He says looking me deep into the eyes.

"It's not just you." I say. "I've played and important in some of the problems we've had also." "But I'm also willing to start over and be the best wife I can be." "What you are for me I'll be for you." "Yes, I will be your wife. "Again."

"I love you Michael." I said. He kisses me passionately and then says; "I love you more." He said it. Those three little words I had been waiting on forever.

"Oh Michael." I moaned as he made his way down my neck. "I love you so much."

It was the perfect night for this. The silver moon was sparkling and the ocean breez blew through our hair as the ocean waves crashed behind us. And we just stood there; making out in the middle of it all.

And I think you know what happened after that. Two hearts in the beat of ecstasy . Euphoria all night long