- Text Size +
Alica's POV

Things have really been going great for Michael and I. Anyone could have sworn we were newly-weds. I was so proud of us. We put our hearts on he line and made it right.

Everyone said I had a glow about me and a sparkle in my eyes. Happiness was making me glow and Michael was the sparkle in my eyes. I was so happy we got back to the way we were before; happily married and deeply in love. That's the way I wanted it to stay forever. We've got forever.

I had something else to glow about but that was another story.

I was so happy that I got back to My regular careers: Supermodel and author. Speaking of writing Michael and I are almost finished with the book. Just one more chapter. And now here we are; traveling around the world. Taking a plane to Japan.

****

"I'm so excited Michael." I said as we stepped on the plane. "Me too." "To have you by my side, to hold you in my arms; that's all I want." He whispered in my ear. I smiled and giggled like a school girl.

Michael was the most sensual man ever to walk the earth. What could I say; I was a slave to his rhythm. I still wonder how I ended up with such a wonderful husband.

The smile faded when I saw her. That girl. She looked like she didn't belong there. She looked like she sat around; slept around. Who was she?!?!

"I saved you a seat Michael!!" She said. Patting an empty seat next to her. "Oh hey Tatiana." He replied. He knows her. "That's nice but I'm sitting with my wife." She quickly fixed her eyes on me. "Oh, that's your wife." She said in a "nothing to write home about" tone.

"Yep. That's my PYT." Michael said with a big smile on his face. "Who is she?" Was all I could blurt.

"Oh that's Tatiana, she's the video girl." "She just walks around the stage when I sing "The way you Make me feel." Michael explained.

"That's nice." I said trying to sound friendly. "I don't believe we've met." "I'm Alica." "Tatiana." she said dryly without expression.

I was a little nervous about going on tour with Michael. Part of it was because it was around the world and another part was because I was going with people I really didn't know.

I mean, I knew Michael better than any person on this plane but it was his staff I didn't know. I did know the security guards Malvo and Killmoves(He prefered we call him that due to the fact his moves could kill any threat.) But I didn't know the band.

They acted weird around me because I was Mrs. Jackson. They acted like I was an evil queen who could be head anyone they chose at any moment they chose. The room got tense when I entered. But I guess it's because they didn't know me.

"We better get to our seats." Michael said. "You ready babe?" "Sure." I replied. I faked one last smile at Tatiana. "Nice to meet you." I said. When Michael wasn't looking she rolled her eyes at me.

Who does she think she is?!? What did I ever do to her?!?! Oh, she wants to be startin something!