- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I know this chapter says it was written by me but it's only because I made some edits. All the credit goes to the real author of this chapter; Invisible Link. She's the real author behind this masterpiece!!!!!!!
Alica's POV
This is war.



Michael came up to me and smiled mischievously. I wonder what he was up to.
"Would you like to come with me to my dressing room?"Michael asked. I knew exactly what he meant. I smiled and walked with him to his trailer. He closed the curtains and kissed me hungrily; his hands exploring my body.


About an hour later Tatiana barged in. She growled like a bull dog."Oh Tatiana I'm sorry.. we were just..."Michael said embarrassed."Doing what Michael?" she said. "What married people do of course. Why is any of your business? Why are you even in here?"I said coldy. Michael couldn't help but let out a smile. He always liked it when I was fiesty."For Your information I was coming to catch up on what me and Michael started last time in my trailer." she said. "What!?"Michael screamed. I got angry and my veins popped out."Your a jerk Michael! Go share yourself with that groupie but not with me!" I said pushing him off of me. I picked up my clothes and put them on.
"Wait I have no idea what she's talking about! I'm serious." Michael said.
"Then I'll go ask your manager!" I said.
"You don't have to do that." Michael said getting up.
"Sit down Jackson!"I said walking out the trailer.
Michael's POV
**********
Great Now I'm back to Jackson.

"What the heck is your problem Tatiana?"I said.
"Sorry. Its just I met her before and she was mean to me... so I wanted to crush her after what she did to me."she said.
"What did she do. I mean she's the sweetest woman I've ever known, it can't be so bad." I replied.

"She stole my boyfriend and then she turned my very own parents against me. So dancing was the way I got my life back. All my family hated me and loved her. She even got married to my boyfriend and then divorced him after a few years. Then she did that with my brother. I don't want to see you like that."Tatiana said with a tear rolling down her face. By this time I had but on my boxers and pants.
"Wow." was all I could say. This seriously changed the way I felt about Alica.

Alica Barged in. She was really angry, her eyes were red and her veins popped out and she was turned red.
"Oh so you call it CHANGING CLOTHES? Is that what you call it now? Or Is it ROLLING IN THE HAY? Am I Way too old that I don't know the new term for sex?" She screamed.

"Well your the heartbreaker you never told me you were married! I had to learn from Tatiana?"Michael said.
"When's the last time you read my biography Michael I was never married to anyone but you. Where the hell did she get that info?" She said with her voice lowering down.
"Well She told me that but where did my manager get ch-" Michael stopped
"Oh. I was changing clothes in Tatiana's room. That's it baby I promise. She was lying I am not kidding I love you. That's why we are renewing our vows again. Please forgive me."Michael said on his knees. " Your not getting off that easy Michael." Alica said.

YES MICHAEL! At least I was getting back to her now. But this time I had a plan to win her over. Tonight was the concert. I was going to serenade her with Lady In My Life right before we do The Way You Make Me Feel. My mother would be there tonight. And she LOVED Alica. As soon as she heard I screwed it up she would be angry. Ah, I love my mom. Alica sat down on the couch and watched TV. Later that night I began the concert and sang "Man In the Mirror" Alica and my mom were talking at the side of the stage where no one saw them but people on stage.

"I love Michael but this girl.." Alica said.

"I don't like her." Katherine said. Alica smiled.

"Michael looks so handsome out there." Alica said.
I'm so happy I can hear this.
"I'd like to invite the woman who is the reason why I wake up everyday with a smile on my face. Alica would you please come out here?"I asked turning to my side.

She blushed as she walked out in her tight black dress and black heels. I began to sing to her. The look on her face was a mix of tears of joy and love. I loved that face.


"I will show you, your the lady in my life." I finished off. She blushed. The girls in the crowd all said "Aaaw" and I could see some rolling their eyes out of jealousy. I got off of my knee and stood up and kissed her. All girls just screamed. Alica smiled widely and walked back stage.
"The way you make me feel" began. Tatiana came out sweaty and red with anger. She screamed and slapped me. She ran off stage. "BOO TATIANA! BOO TATIANA!" the crowd screamed. I could feel sweat all over of the embarrasment. I looked to the side and saw my manager motion "Go with it." I get what he meant so I kneeled down on both of my knees and covered my face. The music to "She's out of my life" began. I sang. My cheek burned but I hid it.

I finished the concert and walked backstage. Katherine was the only one there.
"Where's Alica?"Michael asked. Katherine grinned.
"Finishing some business." Katherine replied.
Alica came back with her hair messed up.

"I'm Sore." she said.
"From what." I asked
"I just beat up Tatiana."Alica said proudly.
I saw Tatiana limping out with a black eye and a box of her stuff.

I assumed she got fired.
I hugged Alica and My Mom.