- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you so much invisible Link for that wonderful last chapter!! I was going to have Alica deal with Tatiana differently but that was way better than what I had in mind. Go on girl!
Alica's POV

"You totally kicked ass!" Cheryl, one of Michael's best back up singers says as I'm walking back to Michael's dressing room. I smiled big. I really was a classy woman but when you messed with me you got it. My mother taught me how to fight. N.O style.

"I guess I did." I said. I was feeling really dizzy. "It's about time somebody kicked her ass." I really don't feel well. A few minuets later I was crashing to the ground.

Michael's POV

"Michael,Michael need you now!!!!" Cheryl says as she nearly slides through the room. "What, What!" I said. I was just taking a break after the show. I was sweaty and tired. What now.

"Alica just fainted!" She said. "I coming!" I said as I quickly stood up. Something must be terribly wrong.

Alica's POV

"Alica, Alica." I opened my eyes. I'm lying on the same sofa that Michael and I had a little"Afternoon delight" on in his dressing room. Michael, Cheryl and Frank are all huddled around me. "Are you okay?" Michael asked. "Tatiana didn't hurt you, did she?" I shook my head.

"You should be asking her that." I said. "Where's your mother?" I asked. "She took a plane back home." He replied.

"Look about the whole Tatiana thing, I'm sorry." "I shouldn't have hired her." I smiled. "It's okay." "If you think it's okay to change in another woman's dressing room it's okay by me."

"Really?!?" Everyone asked in unison

"NO!!" I shouted. I grabbed Michael by the shirt so his face was close to mine. "And if that happens again somebody's getting stabbed."

"Is there anything you need." He ask. I knew exactly what I needed now. "Can someone please get me some chocolate cheesecake?" Everyone looked at me crazy. "Um, I'll see what's on the table." Michael replied with a stare.

Everyone left the room.

Michael's POV

"That's odd." "One minuet she faints then the next she wants chocolate cheesecake." I said to Cheryl. "Michael it's obvious." She says as she falls in step next to me. "What's obvious?"

"She's pregnant Michael."