- Text Size +
Alica's POV

We're back in America and today we're going to the doctor to check up on the baby!! Michael and I are so excited.

********
Since I was married to the most popular man on earth we had a private doctor. Michael avoided hupla every chance he got.

"Are you nervous?" I asked as him as we waited on Mr. Haas; our private doctor. "A little." He admitted. "It's just an ultrasound. " I said. "We're only checking on the baby, our baby." He smiled as leaned over to kiss me.

"Am I interrupting something?" A manly voice asked.
"Oh, um.... Doctor Haas, good to see you." I said; my cheeks burning with embarassment.
"Come on back."
********

"It tickles." I said as Dr. Haas rubbed the blue, cold gel on my stomach. Michael had a: "Get yo hands off my wife's stomach!!!!" look on his face. I smiled and gave his hand a squeeze.

We waited in anticipation as the image popped up on the screen. "I don't see anything." Michael said as he studied the screen. "Oh there's something." Dr. Haas replied as he moved the wand across my stomach.

"Three of them."

"THREE!!!!!" Michael and I shouted in unison, our eyes as big as owls. "Yep, 3 tiny little heartbeats." He said pointing to the screen. He was right.

"Congratulations Mr.& Mrs Jackson."


"You're having triplets."