- Text Size +
Michael's POV

"Alica please." I said begging her. She was about a month pregnant and already you could tell. I guess triplets will do that to you.

Tonight was the Grammys and she didn't want to accompany me to them.


"I'm not going out there Michael!" She says in tears. "None of my dresses fit and my ass is fat!!!" This was really frustrating.

"You're ass is not fat." I replied. "Yes it is Michael!!" She replied."Just be honest with me!!!"

I hated to lie to people. So she had picked up some weight but she wasn't fat.

"So you picked up some weight but you're not fat." I said. This just caused her to burst out into more tears."My ass is fat!!" She wailed.

I give up.

"Michael if you don't get going now your gonna be late!!" Frank calls from downstairs."Just go with out me Mike." She says through more tears.I heard that some pregnant women cried a lot. In this case it was true.

If that was frustrating then how was I going to deal with 3 little babies? Don't get me wrong; I love children. But 3 all at once! We really need to start using condoms.

"I'll be back later." I said straightening my tie and kissing her on the forehead. She slightly pushed me away and hugged her knees. Tears streamed down her beautiful face.

I sighed and hurried down stairs. I need a drink.

Alica's POV
Who am I kidding. I'll never be able to push out 3 babies!
I mean don't get me wrong; I love kids but 3 all at once! I really need to be on birth control. My body is going through all these changes and I cant stand the morning sickness.

If this is getting on my nerves then how was I supposed to deal with 3 kids? I need a drink.

Oh, I forgot; I can't have one.