- Text Size +
Michael's POV

Mrs. Harrison told us that we needed to try to do something together today after counseling. Alica and I haven't done anything together in so long I don't even remember the last thing we did together.

I think it was bowling?
Nope that couldn't be it. Alica hates breaking her nails.

Was it swimming?
Nope. Alica hasn't been swiming since she was 12.

Could it have been sex?
Hell no. That hasn't happened in forever.

Well whatever it was hopefully we can get along while were doing whatever we're going to do.

We got home. We said nothing to each other. This is going to be harder than I thought.

"What did you think of counseling today?" I asked once we were settled on the sofa. "It was fine." She replied. I'm surprised she was talking to me so calmly. "It was kind of fun going down memory lane." Wow. Is counseling already taking effect?

"Well what should we do?" I asked. "Anything you want to do Jackson." She replies. It just kills me when she calls me Jackson. I'm Michael! "Why don't we watch a movie?" I suggested.

"Sure you can pick it." She replies nonchalantly. How can she be so caviler? She's the one that suggested counseling and now she's just going to be all caviler?! You see what I go through?!? I try so hard to cope with her!!

I just simply put in Peter Pan. We used to watch this all the time together. I was her Peter Pan and she was my Tinkerbell. Now it seems were just crap to each other.

We sat there in silence. She sat closer to me than she had in a while. After a while she just got up and left. I just don't understand her ways. Earlier today she wanted to work things out and now she could care less.