- Text Size +
“I want my money now, Naomi!” Said a raspy voice on the other line. Naomi chewed nervously on her blood red nails.

“Ok Tig, I’ll have your money soon.”

“No! I want it now if not I swear I’m going to kill you!”

And with that Tig hung up on Naomi. All the anger in Naomi formed in her tummy it burned like fire. Naomi slammed her 2 dollar phone in the cradle that held it. She sat on her bed with her knees to her chest.

“Ahh!”

She jumped out of her bed when she saw a half dead roach laying on it’s back.

“Ugh.” She moaned. She went to her refrigerator, she opened it and all she saw was a can of corn, rice, and one egg. She slammed the door with fury. Naomi always grew up poor. Without anything to eat she always found away to eat. But this time she didn’t want rice, eggs ,and corn. She wanted real food. On top of that she was in the modeling business. You may think that models get plenty of money of course they do but Naomi would donate all of her money to the homeless shelter she works at. I know you think that’s crazy but its Naomi, she’s that kind of person. She walked back to the bed and changed her sheets. She put new sheets on the bed and finally hopped in a pulled the covers up to her chest and fell into a deep sleep.