[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

A love novel written by Michael Jackson(not really) describing the most tender love moments of his love life with his lover Yvonne. The two face obsticles that may be too much for the of them to endure; lust, unfaithfulness, and so much stress. What starts out as a beautiful relationship between two young lovers, turns into an endless roller coaster that they don't know if they should stay on, or get off of.


Rated: T
Categories: Romance, Hurt/Comfort Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 913 Read: 807
Published: Nov 13, 2011 Updated: Nov 13, 2011
Story Notes:

I had always been a shy man, never really interested in partying or anything to that effect. But, I met this one girl in town no worriesthat I can't keep my eye off of. This one girl that makes me want to live life with no worries or limits. I'd risk my life for hers, and die a thousand deaths. Her name is Yvonne, and I think I love her. We've been through so much together, so much. I simply can't see myself without her I'd be a wreck. She is my guidance through life, she teaches me, inspires me to become a better man. Although I've hurt her, she loved me enough to see right past that and forgive me. I never thought one could live a life of undying, unlimitless love, until I met her...

 

CHAPTER 1. WHERE IT ALL BEGAN. I watched her dance, her shiny jet black curls bouncing up and down. Her short sunflower dress flowing in the breeze. This girl was special one of the few you just couldn't seem to take your eyes off of. I wasn't the type to be so determined and confident about things, but I knew I had to have her. I leaned up against a table and took a deep breath. "I'm going to marry that girl.'', I said to my friend Louie, sure enough I was right. Louie shook his gel-filled hair in disbelief. ''Sure you will Michael, sure.'', but I was so eager. Love what was I hungered for, and I was almost sure I could find it in this girl. ''Just watch.''

 

''Hey Yvonne.'', I said walking toward her with determination. ''Hey Mike.'' She said carelessly, swaying her curvy hips as she did so. ''Dance with me!'', she laughed. I loved how she looked into this world with pure eyes, like a child did. She seemed so careless, little did I know she took great caution when it came to love. She surely was not one of those girls you could simply push around and control either. She pulled my hand hurling me toward the floor. Before I knew it we were both laughing and dancing crazily to the fast beat. Yvonne's laugh was beautiful, like music to my ears. It was also highly contagious. I remember not having that much fun in all of my life before I met her.

Coincidentally, a slow love song was played after. That slow song was ''Giving You The Best That I've Got'' By Anita Baker. That song will always be my favorite song for as long as I live. ''Oh.'' Yvonne bit her lip. ''Well don't stop dancin' know, can't stop til' ya get enough, right? Come on let's slow dance.'', she smiled. She hadn't shown one sign of nervousness, or anything. She seemed perfectly fine. I, on the other hand was a wreck. I remember thinking to myself how I just couldn't bring myself to talk to her if I embarrassed myself. I put one hand on her waist, and the other on her shoulder. She looked at my her hand on her waist, then back up to me and smiled a sweet little smile that send chills up my spine. It never occurred to me how the little things that Yvonne did struck my the most. Back in my day, a gentle touch was all you needed to make you go crazy. We began slow dancing, and I couldn't help but constantly look down at my feet to avoid stepping on hers. ''You alright? You seem nervous, just relax and take your time. I don't bite Michael.'', she looked up at me and smiled. I could not help but blush. Yvonne's words could always soothe me in my must troubled times, no matter what the deal was. I never got that about her. ''You have beautiful eyes, you know? The first time I saw you that was the first thing I noticed. They say the eyes are the doors to soul and if that's true your soul must be mighty beautiful.'' She blushed, and I did the same. ''T-thanks'' I said pretending to clear my throat. She smiled again, this time revealing her dazzling white teeth. She leaned in close and rested her chin on my shoulder. I wrapped both arms around her, she smelled so good. ''I was only speaking the truth.'', she whispered into my ear. I didn't know it yet, but that's when I had finally had the love of my life; our first moment. My heart skipped a beat.

 

The song ended and that's when Louie decided to come over and tap on my shoulder. He pointed to the time on his clock. It was 9:09 p.m. I had to be home by 9:20 if I wanted to be able to wake up on time the next morning for work. ''Listen, I have to go.'' I said to Yvonne. I could hear my own sadness in my voice. I didn't want to leave her. She was perfect, and I wanted to stay around her always. ''Before I go, I was thinkin' maybe I could take you out some time?'' I bit my lip, badly hoping she'd accept. ''I'd like that a whole lot.'', we exchanged smiles. ''Great!'' I yelled running out of the door. ''I'll pick you up around 6:00 tomorrow!'' - ''See you there!'' I could hear her delicate voice yell from the distance. She didn't know how happy she just made me.


1. Where It All Began by Michaelisinourhearts [Reviews - 1] (913 words)