[Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

How must Michael react when those such as his daughter and ex wife are telling him that his wellfare may be at stake? At first, Paris and Deborah's thinking is assumed to be mere intuition. However, as Michael puts the pieces together of this convuluded puzzle, he realizes that there may be potential threats around him. What he does not know is that his life is the price he will pay in order for the mystery to be completely solved.

 Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: K+
Categories: Mystery Characters: Lisa Marie Presley
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 15896 Read: 15031
Published: Feb 13, 2012 Updated: Feb 15, 2012
Story Notes:

The life and death of the King of Pop are things that, if without real life witnessing, boggle th imagination. Here, Jackson's last days are depicted as both productive and life altering. In fact, his entire life's story is implied within this story. 

1. Chapter 1- A new start by Deidra Carmichael [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (634 words)

It is perhaps almost impossible to fully anticipate the emotions and amount of anxiety Michael must have been feeling during the week of his This Is It Tour. After all, the 2009 milestone was to redeem the King of Pop's fame. Both adavtages and complications may have come along with the anticipation of the big day.Thus, supposed occurences are depicted within this chapter especially. 

2. Chapter 2 Reviving Memories by Deidra Carmichael [Reviews - 0] (1453 words)

Managing Michael's schedule must have been difficult with all those rehearsals and workin to make his debut spectacular. Not to mention, his children must have been hoping that their father would be prepared to be cheered on by thousands of fans. However, it is also necessary to point out Michael's availability for both friends and family within this chapter. 

3. Chapter 3- The number One Fan by Deidra Carmichael [Reviews - 0] (710 words)

Here is where things become complicated for Paris' relationship with her father. While maintaining her role as a loving child in the Jackson family, she is described also as one desiring to love Michael from a fanatic's perspective.  Theresa Gonsalves aka the real "Billie Jean" is alluded to as well. Her complete significance is described in later chapters,however. 

4. Chapter 4- Mutual feelings by Deidra Carmichael [Reviews - 0] (872 words)

Although real instances are the basis of this chapter, such as Michael's inquiry of the effects of Diprivan (Profopol) and the story of his transition from childhood to adulthood, the main point is based upon an argument I feel is necessary to convey: children can be affected by and learn from their parents' history. It is here where the Jackson's are depicted as a family unit due to Michael's parenting skills. 

5. Chapter 5- Rediscovering Discography by Deidra Carmichael [Reviews - 0] (3899 words)

It is understandable to think that Michael's children were inspirational and quite supportive of his work. Therefore, what better wayto display this is there than by conveying Paris, Prince, and Blanket's adoration of their father and his music in a unique manner? Plus, an unexpected visitors solves an intriguing mystery of the past. 

6. Chapter 6- Latoya's and Sheryl's Insight by Deidra Carmichael [Reviews - 0] (2134 words)

Did you ever wonder how much Michael and his siblings keep in touch? Maybe the idea of his children's relationship with their babysitters crossed your mind. Within this chapter, Latoya expressed her affection for her niece, nephews, and her brother especially. One will also learn of Sheryl, the babysitter who, along with Latoya, fill Paris', Prince's, and Blanket's mind of intersting facts about both Michael and the extended Hackson family.

7. Chapter 7- Raving over Roots by Deidra Carmichael [Reviews - 0] (515 words)


One's heritage can impact his life in various ways. This concept can surely be applied to the Jackson's. Either an individual can embrace his genetic characteristics or try his best to abandon them. As for adolescents such as Blanket Jackson, genetic similarities resemble the relationship between he and his father.

8. Chapter 8- If Only by Deidra Carmichael [Reviews - 0] (3391 words)

The focus is now centered on Deidra, an autobiographically fictional fan of Michael. This young woman learns to endure the opinions of others and conflicts in life. She is described as more than the average teenager. Her story eventually ties in with that of Michael.

9. Chapter 9- Who Dunnit by Deidra Carmichael [Reviews - 0] (900 words)

The moment which changed the world: Michael's meeting with his doctor. Who knows what Dr. Murray was thinking when he was evaluating Michael's condition? Some things are left to the imagination...and revealed here.

10. Chapter 10- A Final Farewell calls for an innovation by Deidra Carmichael [Reviews - 0] (1388 words)

It all boils down to this: Michael's life at stake is noticeable and the outcome brings on an atmosphere of tension and grief. All the positive doctrine and hope that Michael installs in his children are applied at the end of this chapter. Not to mention, Michael's absence makes Deidra's heart desire to share her views on him with the world.