[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:


 


Liberty Di'Miro grew up in a well off family in some of the best hightlighted houses of New York City, she had everything anyone could possibly need and want that is until her ' business savvy' father got mixed into some bad business. Now Liberty had to flee across the country to her father in Brazil if she wants to survive. But she can't do it alone and the person that her Daddy sent to protect her is the exact person she can't stand the most. Or so it seems. And the very people they're running from may be closer than they think.


Rated: K
Categories: Romance, Adventure, Suspense, Hurt/Comfort, Mystery, Bad: 1986-1990 Characters: Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 5012 Read: 5208
Published: Mar 09, 2012 Updated: Apr 11, 2012

1. Breathe by MJSmile [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (486 words)

2. Can't Turn Back Now by MJSmile [Reviews - 0] (1206 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

3. Just Keep Driving, Jerk by MJSmile [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (859 words)

Hiya people! This chapter I'm not so sure about... but I hope you all enjoy it anyway. :) 

4. You Know You Want Me... by MJSmile [Reviews - 0] (2461 words)

Here you guys go! ^_^ Reviews are always welcome! Give me a review and you get a cookie :D