[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

You've all waited long enough for the return of Peyton and Michael! Here it is! The sequel to Lost And Found!

It's been four years since Peyton and Michael have last seen each other and a lot has changed. Neither know what to expect, and when they finally meet up again there are definitely some shockers.

Peyton's engaged!

But that's just the problem! Throughout their adventures together as teens and being trapped in a house in the middle of nowhere with JJ, Michael couldn't help but develop feelings for Peyton! And to learn now that she's getting married...

But soon enough more problems begin to unfold and their lives are turned upside down! Different emotions are playing at their hearts, and neither of them are sure what to do now.

Being in love isn't easy, and it's definitely going to take it's toll.

MJ


Rated: T
Categories: Romance, Suspense, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Off The Wall: 1975-1981 Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No
Word count: 12504 Read: 20576
Published: Jul 13, 2012 Updated: Feb 08, 2013
Story Notes:

Aah! So glad to be doing a sequel to 'Lost And Found'! Working with PiperJackson4eva is AWESOME! I'm so happy to be working with her again because she is so amazing and wonderful! She's got a great sense of humour and never fails to make me laugh! You're great!

1. Epilogue From Lost And Found by YANAgirl07 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (608 words)

I just thought it would be a good idea to add this for a little refresher :)

And just a side note, this epilogue was written by PiperJackson4eva not me.

2. You're Marrying Who?! by YANAgirl07 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (933 words)

3. Rachel Who? by PiperJackson4eva [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1199 words)

4. I Can't Have You by YANAgirl07 [Reviews - 0] (1311 words)

Whew! Finally! Sorry for taking such a long time with this chapter! That was my fault! Sorry guys! My bad! :x

5. Stalking by PiperJackson4eva [Reviews - 0] (1051 words)

6. A New Chapter by YANAgirl07 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1149 words)

7. Something's Up by PiperJackson4eva [Reviews - 0] (1081 words)

8. Two Days by YANAgirl07 [Reviews - 0] (1194 words)

9. The Truth by PiperJackson4eva [Reviews - 0] (1626 words)

10. We Can Only Go Up by YANAgirl07 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1150 words)

11. Anything Can Happen by PiperJackson4eva [Reviews - 0] (1202 words)