[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

This time, we have a take on the classic fairy tale, Cinderella. However in this story Michael plays the role of Cinderella. Kept as a servant in his father Joseph's house and tormented mercilessly by his older brother, Jermaine, and sister, LatoyaMichael plans to run away and begin the search for his long lost mother. However, a chance meeting with the beautiful Princess Jocelyn at the royal ball changes both of their lives. Jocelyn is looking for adventure, Michael is looking for love, acceptance, and family and together they just might find their happily ever afters. 

This is an AU story. It is set in Los Angelos but not the LA we know today. The only technology in this story is cars and telephones. No internet, no cell phones, etc.

Also I feel kind of bad for making Joseph, Latoya and Jermaine the bad people but I needed villains :-)

**Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.** The author does not own the images.**     

 


Rated: T
Categories: Fantasy, Romance, Trigger Warning! Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: Domestic Abuse, Emotional Abuse
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 4442 Read: 4870
Published: Jan 17, 2015 Updated: Jan 19, 2015

1. Chapter 1- Michael by LOVEJaxon [Reviews - 1] (1244 words)

2. Chapter 2- Jocelyn by LOVEJaxon [Reviews - 0] (516 words)

3. Chapter 3- Joseph's House by LOVEJaxon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1142 words)

Okay, please do not hate me. I feel sick after writing this chapter, it was so hard for me. I only wrote what I needed for the story but it is a tough one... Please understand it's for the sake of the story... and please forgive me MJ (love you!)

4. Chapter 4- The Marketplace by LOVEJaxon [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1540 words)