- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is the main Characters appearance

this is Marcella Martin Original appearance (Vampire)

her other appearance as a fake bodyguard...for her to hide her identity (Human)

Marcella first butler> Dean Leroy

Second closest Butler and Friend> Samuel David

Her personal Maid and closest friend> Elouisa Thomas

the rest of the characters......you guys will see it..if i post a new chapters.....thank you & Enjoy:)

Chapter 1 (March 1991, Santa Barbara California)

Marcella pov

Hello, My name is Marcella Jeanie Katerina Martin, I am the first child of Queen Isabella and King Eduardo Martin, I was born in august 26 1487 at France, my family is not a normal vampire who gotten bitten by any other vampires out there but what I am saying, I was born a vampire which they called us the pureblood royal bloodline, my family ruled the vampire world for a very long time to protect and balance our kind, as you can see we secretly don't tell humans about our existence except the governments around the world (the only ones who knows that we exist) because in the end they will kill us.

The only thing can get us killed is, sun, ancient wooden stake with a symbol of cross on it and silver cross bullets for us pureblood but as for the normal vampire who gotten bitten well...normal wooden stake, silver bullets and also sun, it didn't change the difference much, the only thing can protect us from the sun is a daylight necklace or ring if you have a friendly witch with you, we also got powers....well the royal family mostly has it along with some gifted vampires who lucky to have it, it's kind of complicated to explain cause there's a lot of different  powers we have but soon you will find out....okay let's just change the topic, I became a Queen vampire of our kind in September 14th 1869 just two days after my parents died, they both died because someone murder them some reason although in the end we knew the truth and who killed them which I won't mention it for now, I got 4 annoying brothers and they are Roman, Cristobal, Daniel and the youngest Howard, the 4 royal prince of vampires.......their responsible is to look after our royal nobles around the world especially in Europe....why? Easy the answer is because sometimes they act like a child brat bastards, thanks to my siblings who always reported to me, what they were doing, they always get caught and get their punishment in the end.

I forgot to mention about the myth of what humans is writing of our own kind (vampires) is mostly a lie, the truth about us, we ate a normal human food like any others people but mostly blood to survive, our warm blood is running through our veins like any normal humans, our bodies too  is also warm like normal humans, we sleep on the bed not coffin, we are working like a normal people then we can bore a child like a human too, I know it's weird but that's who we all are.

Right now I am here in America, living at Santa Barbara California acting as a bodyguard for the international iconic superstar the king of pop Michael Jackson why? Well....my answer is...this man is my soul mate without him realizing yet....i met him in the early 1990's, I was working as a police officer (pretending) somewhere in LA those days, what is more got interesting is one day my boss told me that I have a mission to do which I find out that I needed to escort the king of pop safely to his home in Neverland ranch..... ...and I did....since I completed my task so fast, I was going back to my duties as Queen but certain someone got interested in me more without I myself didn't know and the person is Michael Jackson himself, he personally ask me in person(Shyly)  if I wanted to work for him as his personal bodyguard, at first I didn't want accept it, I was unsure of my own decision( the reason is his Blood and scent) but when our eyes meet for the first time........i felt a connection instantly through his soul but what I am worried about is.....i am a vampire and he is a human....ugh fuck?! I wanted to run away and Michael doesn't want me to go away from him, he just want me to stay beside him as his special friend although we both knew forbidden love will blossom between us sooner rather later until someone snapped me out of my own thoughts.

"Earth to Cella, EARTH TO CELLA, you home girl" Janet screamed loudly at me, i sighed and look quickly at her, giving her an apologetic smile," Yes Jan, I'm here, sorry I was just thinking deeply in my thoughts" I said calmly, Janet sighed annoyed, she shook her head and stare in front of her, where we could see all the children from the hospital, playing with Michael happily.

"So how's my brother doing? I haven't pretty much spend time with him" Janet said softly, my eyes softened as I stare at her, I caressed Janet's back in a friendly way, "He's fine Jan, I always been beside Mike 24/7, he doesn't want me to anywhere without him by his side...you already know his childish reason" I said coyly, Janet giggled and smirk at me, "You know my brother likes you more than a friend" She confessed in a low tone, I frowned at her sentence, the heck? Where  is that came from, "Jan I don't think Michael can ever think of me like that, we are just friends, we both knew each other for past almost 1 year" I said coolly, Janet instantly look straight to my eyes which I froze from my spot, she carefully looking at me and sighed again,"Cella, I know my brother very well, he may be your boss or friend but the way he was staring adoringly with love at you sometimes, I have never seen him look at anybody like that before......even the day he saw Lisa-Marie, he didn't gave her that look of his eyes so don't deny me now Cella, you already know that I am tellin you the truth girl" Janet said slyly, I sighed and just nodded in response.

I didn't want to argue with Janet about his brother being in love with me today....it's just I'm a vampire Queen, I don't want Michael to get hurt because of me....ugh.....i just hope my servants come here already along with my brothers