- Text Size +

Chapter 4(April 1991, Santa Barbara California)

Marcella pov

I swallowed nervously, when Michael looked at me with a suspicious expression but of course I myself ignore it.........I really have to explain it the situation to him or else temptation will come to me...dot, dot, dot should I say more complication will come through me which I won't let that happened.

"Um Miky, I will explain it to you somewhere private cause I don't want anyone to eavesdropping of our conversation" I whispered lowly in a calmly tone.

"Ah sure Bella, let's  go then my lady" He said formally but on the same time, he's teasing me on purpose, I sarcastically rolled my eyes and huffed annoyed, gosh the king of pop has a side that you won't even expected it at all.

While Michael and I were already inside the Escalade SUV quickly, Bill drives away from the building and heading at the route to Neverland as for Wayne, he was sitting in front on the passenger sit quietly, they both knew I will have to explain it to the king in honesty way about my family little by little, I don't want him to get scared or terrified about my kin because I don't want any more complication between myself, Michael himself and my family.

"So Bella, explain it to me, why was your brother so desperate to come and see you instantly plus you've an accent that I myself haven't heard off....please tell me the truth about yourself" Michael ask gently but on the same time he was curious, gosh curiosity kills the cat then.

"The second born child of my family, Roman Martin is one of my little brothers, whom I'm really close with, he have missed me so much when I needed to leave them for me to work here in America, as for my accent, um....well you already knew I am from France right? (Michael nodded in response) um....i have to hide my accent for my protection" I said honesty, which I said was true....i really did needed to hide my accent because we the royal family has an enemy among us without us knowing.

"Oh well that's sweet but why hide your accent for protection? That's the only part I don't understand Bella" Michael said confusedly, I bit my lip nervously, okay this part I need to lie or not.....ugh gosh damn it!! Think Marcella!!!

"Um......I just don't want anyone to know, where I came from....it's a complicated situation Mike but someday I will explain it to you, right now I am not ready to open up some private things, I hope you understand" I said blankly with a straight face. Michael grabbed my hands gently and kissed my knuckles softly although that what unexpected of his actions.

"Take your time Bella, we have all day, I will wait for you to opened up to me about yourself and your family someday so there's no rush" He said kindly, gosh this man is so wonderful and kind enough to have patient to know about me.......he's my mate after all.

"Thank you Mike" I said with my thick accent slipping freely through my tong, the king smiled softly at me then silence came between us, we didn't start another conversation so we just look outside at the tinted windows quietly until Bill and I caught each other gaze at the rearview mirror, he gave me a silent thank you that I have told Michael the truth, I just nodded and gave him a wink, he chuckled silently under his breath and continue to drive, heading us to Neverland Ranch safely.

Yeah the drive at the Ranch wasn't that long either cause a few minutes we have already arrived, I was deeply lost in my own thoughts on where the hell is my other siblings along with my friends whom is my own personal two butlers and a maid, they came here to watch over me.....the only excuse they all have is....they are very worried about me so much which I don't mind at all for themselves to accompany me. I was walking behind Michael calmly, when we enter the main house until I caught a scent and a feeling that an unknown vampire has enter the house without my permission nor Michael himself, I cursed under my breath, I fucking forgot that I myself take away the spell for a permission entry to this entire mansion.....ugh SON Of A B!!!

I growl under my breath annoyed, I don't know who is the intruder but I have the find out quickly because I still don't know if he or she is a dangerous vampire or not......just my main concern is right now the safety of my own soul mate (Michael), I excuse myself instantly without waiting for Michael or Bill to answer me, I followed the scent of the unknown vampire which it leads to my room upstairs?

WTF.....?!!! Why in the hell an unknown vampire wanted to be inside my own damn room.....?! Gosh I have a feeling this could be one of my butlers or my brothers? Maybe not...cause when my brothers is always want to visit me, usually I could feel them through our bond as siblings if they are close enough, as for my two butlers, we also have bond but as masters and servant......sometimes themselves can block me through our bond, they were allowed to do that though if they ask their masters for permission.

Sometimes us vampires are quietly possessive of our own love ones especially if you are mated to your own soul mate....it's part of our nature after all, I stood in front of the door of my own room and I quickly twist the door handle for the door to open, the door silently opened and instantly I vampire speed inside the room until I saw the unknown vampire which no other than Samuel himself, oh geez he just hide his scent from me again, ugh smart ass. I stood in front of him with a straight face, I hid my emotion from him, not giving him a single hint of my own emotion, gosh how many times do I have to repeat to everyone to wait the hell out for me at the mansion, where I have bought a home here in LA, my own butlers along with my brothers are very stubborn to not listen to me once more?! I sighed silently and look straight coldly to his eyes, he flinched in the same response like my brother Roman also did, he himself knew he's in big trouble like what my brother have done a few hours ago, I folded my arms on my chest and glare at him, gosh do they have patience to wait for me or not?

"Don't tell me, you yourself doesn't have patience to wait to see me back at the mansion, where everyone is Samuel, you've disobey me dear" I said coldly.

"Forgive me your Majesty, it's just that,-..........if I may your Majesty, do I have permission to talk freely?" Samuel asked formally.

"Yes you can" I said coolly.

"I am sorry if I disobey you Cella but I couldn't wait anymore, we haven't seen each other for the last 100 years so I myself wanted to pay you visit before his highnesses see you" Samuel said innocently, I shook my head and smiled softly.

"You are too innocent for my liking Samuel but whatever so tell me the truth what are you doing here?" I ask curiously on the same time I feel something bad had happened, Samuel fidget nervously and sighed defeat.

"It was a mistake to come here but as you can see Cella i am too loyal towards you so I will tell you" he said flatly," What is it Samuel" I said coldly, he swallowed nervously then look straight to my eyes with a serious expression," We have a problem Cella-,..........they have come back, , the leader itself knows what is your reason to come here in states, the enemies that we all have been facing for centuries knows who is your mate too which we still don't know how the fuck they have found out so that's why all of us have come here to help you and protect your mate, our own future king" Samuel said in a serious tone, I froze where I was standing, I couldn't believe what I am hearing, I knew that bastard have send spies to see what is my next move.

I growl in rage, I need a plan B ASAP or else Michael will die, now my real job as Queen and bodyguard has definitely started.