[Reviews - 23] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 

 photo playerboy_zpscqljgwzu.jpg

 

Michael Jackson's your typical player. He uses his smooth and charming persona to get any woman he wants in bed. But when he finds himself being sued by the angry husband of a woman he was caught in bed with, he comes to realize that the bachelor lifestyle isn't one he wants to always have. And when he meets his new lawyer, Kassandra Bowers, he might just give that lifestyle up to be with her. 


Rated: T
Categories: Drama, Humor, Romance Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: Nudity, Some Scenes of a Sexual Nature, Some Scenes of an Explicit Sexual Nature, Strong Language
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 7153 Read: 6109
Published: Jul 16, 2015 Updated: Jul 22, 2015

1. Game Over by michael777 [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (1221 words)

This is my first time writing a story in a while so I'm a little rusty, as soon as I got this idea I knew I just had to make it happen. I hope you all like it!

2. Portrait Of a Woman by michael777 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1490 words)

Thank you all so much for reading & reviewing! I'm glad you all enjoyed the first chapter, now here's the second :) It's a little longer and I worked a little harder on it than I did with the second. Also, shout out to my best friend Kassandra (Yes this story is about her lol), for your support and motivation. I love you, this one's for you

 

 photo kyg_zps9df3qsb3.gif

3. Beautiful by michael777 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1495 words)

I'm trying to keep this story updated as much as possible since I've been recieving positive feedback! Thank you all so much for reading as well as reviewing, I love reading what you all have to say. 

4. On My Mind by michael777 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1638 words)

Here is part four. I was originally supposed to add more to it but I didn't want to make it too long and I didn't get around to it anyways. But, I hope you enjoy what I have so far! Once agin thank you for all your reviews and thanks for just even taking time to read my work. Here it is!

5. Slowly Falling by michael777 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1309 words)

Part 5 is here! Once again than you so much for reviewing, I love hearing what you all think. Each and everyone of you reviewers give me motivation as well as the ones just simply read. Enjoy!