- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I don't know what to say to you......no comment.......you're my EVERYTHING!

THANK YOU for supporting me...it means a lot.......

here's a NEW chapter!

ENOY!

 

The meeting went great.It was plain and simple. Mr.Dileo showed us the arrangements,then congratulated us once more time before we went off.But...Michael didn't ay too much....he just listened to Frank's indications and nodded.....as simple as this gesture can be,he was absolutely cute.....am I right,ladies?

 

ALSO....Mr.Dileo said that we have to be ,,STICT PROFESSIONAL",no matter what.....mmmm....ok....we'll see....no one knows what can happen in the future.....

 

--------------------------------------


,,Hey,....so now you're going on tour with him,right?" Efia asked.

 

We were chilling,at my house.

 

,,Um,yes...but we will be gone for quite a long time..." I answered.

 

,,Ok...how  long?" she said.

 

,,Sixteen months....." Ariel answered,unsure if Efia will be happy about it...

 

,,WHAT??? Sixteen months?" she shouted. ,,But that means I won't get a chance to see you at all!...." as she pouted.

 

,,Oh...come on...." I sighed. ,,Don't you think I'll miss you too?" 

,,Well...............maybe not...." She said....then smiled at me.

,,Oh,you're such a teaser......no I won't miss you and I will forget you........come here...." as I hugged her tightly.

,,You know......I wanted to tell you this....I.....I know that maybe this is too fast but...........Efia.........I've never had a best friend.................and now........now I think I have found the one that I could trust fully........" I said,emabrassed a little.

,,My dear.....what can I say? Thank you ......You know what?You're my best friend too.........I neither had a best friend before....until I found you......I love you girl!" as she held my tightly.

,,I love you too, ,,crazy thing" ! " Ariel said.

,,You know I'm BAD,I'm BAD,You know it!" she sang,giggling.

,,Oh,yeah I know ......" I replied,laughing.

------------------------------------------

The next day..............


11:20 A.M.

At the AIRPORT.

 

,,God....I don't want you to leave.....who's going to be my coleague now?...I had just met you and now you're leaving........You know,I'm going to penalize you when you'll come back...Oh,YES I WILL!" she said,nodding her head.

,,Ok......we'll se about that....." I said.

  ,,Hey,guys,you're ready?" A bodyguard said.....Of course.... he was from Michael's crew....

,,Oh....here we go.....again......" as Efia hugged me for the tenth time......,,Enjoy your flying and be careful out there,I know you will do your best....It's going to be fantastic! I will se you on TV,ok?" 

,,Yes,thank you...I will be careful and I don't know.....I think you'll be seeing more of HIM on TV....right?" I replied.

,,Yeah....but I will be watching you too......ok....you have to go now.....LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" 

,,LOVE YOU TOO! Good-bye!" as I headed to the plane where the other members of the crew were.

,,Good-bye!" she said,crying a little bit......It hurt me to leave her like that..I had just met her.....

As I took a set in the plane ( the last one ,where no one was there...I wanted quietness...I was a bit tired...) ,I started to think about the my family,my house,my Efia,my life,the tour..............what?....did I missed someone?........oh........yeah..........Michael.......I thought about him too.....I wondered what it will be like to work with him...........

Guess will see at the right time now.......

LET THE RIDE BEGIN!.....

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading.....I hpo you liked it...and I'm also sorry for not updating ....I was a little busy with school...starting from Monday,my whole week will be full of tests at school......,,Yay!" so ,,happy"...or not......anyway......I'm so GLAD you're reviewing.....it's my reason and inspirations to write....seriously......

Tell me what you think,please!

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH MORE!

P.S. : ,,Sorry if it's short.....I will write another maybe today!"