- Text Size +

,,Mr. Jackson ! Can you tell us something? " 

,,Michael ! "

,,Mr. Michael,what do you think about Japanesse people? " 

 

Michael smiled ...

,,I LOVE them!" he responded as he waved at them.Then walked away with his bodyguards through the airport.

They were now back in Japan to do a few more shows.

 

 

He sighed deeply as he entered the car.

,,Tired ? " Frank asked.

He shook his head. ,,No...just...." as Michael tried to find a reason.  ,,....just t-that I am ....um......uh......" as he sighed again,unable to find his thoughts.

Frank immediately recognized his behavior.

He smiled.

 

,,......You miss her...." Dileo simply stated.

Michael looked up suddenly.

A bright smile formed rapidly on his delicate face.

 

,,I do..." he said.

 

Frank nodded. He knew this ,,kid" too well.

 

Michael looked down.He REALLY missed Ariel.She remained in New York  for 2 days more because she had to make a contract there....after all ,she had a job...she was a notary.

He missed her BADLY.That's how much he LOVED her.....she was gone for 2 days and he was going crazy.....

,,Remember,tomorrow ,you have a press conference at 3:00 "  Dileo reminded him.

Michael jumped out of his thoughts and nodded silently at him.

 

,,Kid,don't be like that...these 2 days will pass away very quickly....don't worry ,she'll probably find a man thare to keep her company..." Dileo joked.

Michael gazed at him strongly.Then furrowed.

Frank put his hands up. ,,Oh,sorry M. ,I was just trying to cheer you up...Man......you are SO IN LOVE ! " 

Michael smirked at him.

,,I was just kidding Frank,I know you're trying but....I feel EMPTY without her......I....i've NEVER felt this way before......she's so unique,so special,so gorgeous,so sweet and kind.......she's MINE. " Michael answered.

,,Look up kid,she's YOURS and will come back. " 

-----------------------------

3:00

 

,,Michael ! " 

,,Mr. Jackson ! "

,,How are you doing? " 

,,Mike !"  the reporters shouted through the big room.


Michael smiled politely at them.Then looked around.He was with Bubbles this time siting a tthe table.He came this morning with him.

Bubbles lifted himself from the chair and took Michael's hand. Michael looked at him,smiling gently.The pet calmed down a little bit...he was nervous because there were so many people in front of him,but if his owner was calm,then he was too.

 

,,Mr. Jackson,are you happy to be here again ? "

 

Michael smiled. ,,Yes,yes I am...I love Japan...and the people. " he responded.

,,Mr. Jackson,do you have someone special in your life? " a tall woman asked boldly.

He looked a her through his glasses and said : 

,,No."

But his heart was telling something else.

 

 

After a few more questions and photos ,they were ready to leave.

,,Come on,kid,let's go." Frank said.

Michael followed him into the bus and sighed.

 

,,I miss you..." he said very quietly,while no one was around and looked at the sky.


------------------------

 

,,So,now all you have to do is sign on these three pages,right there." as she pointed on the papers.

,,Ok." as the woman took a pen .

 

,,Very well ....thank you so much for understanding.The property is now yours.Congratulations ! " Ariel replied smiling,while shooking her hand.

,,No,I thank you,Ms. Newman,you're a very kind girl.Have a nice day ! " as she exited the room.

,,Have a nice day you too! " she responded.


Ariel sighed as she looked on the window at the sky.It was a beautiful day.But not as beautiful without her love.

She gently touched the glass.

 

,,I miss you..." 

 

---------------

Day 2.

 

Michael woke up very happy this morning. He KNEW that today was the day where Ariel's coming in Japan.

He dialed Frank's number and aked him about today's program.


Then started his work.

-----------------------

Michael sighed constantly as he awaited Ariel's plane to arrive.

He smiled brightly as a voice announced the arrival of her flight.

 

,,Come on ! " he thought. ,,Bring her to me very quickly !" 

 

Michael was alone this time.

Well....ok,not exactly alone....he was with a single bodyguard,who was placed at a certain distance for him,trying not to create a chaos in case Michael's identity will be revealed.


Of course,Michael was disguised.


People started to walk down the stairs of the plane,but no sight of Ariel.

 

,,Where is she ??? " he said quietly,while shifting form one foot to another.


Suddenly,he spotted her.He smirked.

He had something in his mind.

 

Ariel looked around the airport,searcing for the exit.She talked to Michael earlier and he said he will be waiting her ,but she responded with a  ,,Oh,no...it's ok,you don't have to do this dear! " answer but he never accepts a ,,NO" .

He slowly walked up to her.

 

,,Miss? " he asked.

Ariel's attention turned to the unknown man.

,,Yes? " she responded.

,,I'm sorry,but you have to come with me." 

,,What? But...What did I do? " she asked surprised.

,,Miss...." 

,,Newman. " she said.

,,Miss. Newman....I have the order to take you somewhere...now please,follow me. " as he turned around.

,,NO. I will NOT follow you until you'll tell me what's the problem. " she stated.


Michael wanted to laugh.She was so adorable when she was stubborn.Just like him.

 

,,Miss....I just asked you to come with me,that's ALL.Now...can you please? " He responded.

She sighed and walked with him outside,to a black car.

 

,,Now,I was sent to give this to you. " He said as he opened the car's door.

Michael took out a beautiful bouquet of roses.

She looked amazed.

And these are also for you :

He took out three cute teddy bears and Ariel was owerwhelmed.

  

 

 

 

 

 ( The last ones were saying : ,,I love you ! " when you pressed on them. )

And there was a note on the flowers : 

 

,,My beautiful ...no let me correct myself... : 

My GORGEOUS and KIND and LOVINGLY love...

Look up,because the person you think you don't know ,might actually be your ....

......

...

                     With L-O-O-O-O-O-V-E! 

From a ,,stranger " .  "

 

She looked at the man in front of her.


He grinned.

,,Michael ! " she exclaimed as he lifted her up,laughing.

 

,,God,I LOVE YOU ! " she said.

,,God, I LOVE YOU MORE ! " he replied and with that,he kissed her for the first time in TWO days .

 

,, TWO days ! " he thought. ,,Too much for me ! " 

 

They were locked in their kiss that the bodyguard had to clear his throat to get their attention.

The couple broke the kiss and looked at him.They blushed.

 

,,It's ok guys! " Bill Bray assured them. ,,I see that ALL the time ! "

They bursted into laughter and jumped into the car.

 

,,Michael....these gifts are AMAZING ! " she said as she rested her head on his chest.

Ariel knew that she didn't have to say ,,You didn't have to do this for me ! " because she knwe too well his answer : ,,I WANTED to . " 

 

,,Anything for my love. " he whispered gently ,while stroking her hair.

 

 

 

,,My love,my love ! " SHE imitated sarcastically behind a tree.

,,You two make me sick! " she said. ,,But rich firstly! " as Amelia took a few more pictures.



Little did the lovers know that what was coming was NOT going to be described by the word ,,pink" ...if you know what I mean...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

MUCH L-O-O-O-V-E!

PLEASE REVIEW!