- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy!

,,So, two hundred acres on the New York property  for the gift shop and the other one thousand acres for the  market? " 

The customer responded while I was writing down the details for a new document.I silently calculated the opportunities of the business I was helping right now and and ideea came into my mind.

,,Um,Mr.Jacobs, may I suggest a proposal?I think it will help you a lot." I asked into the phone while scrolling through my files to look on the properties.

,,Of course,I wouldn't mind."

I took a second to look one more time at a certain file then wrote down something on a post-it.

,,Well...I found this property which is quite near the one you want to rent in New York,and fortunately,it has the same acres for the market.I thought that since you wanted to have two properties,why don't you settle them near each other? It would be more reasonable for you to keep a safe eye on both of them since they are together." 

There was a moment of silence  while I skipped through other documents and found the contract I was looking for. I took a pen and waited for the instructions/answers of the customer silently.

,,Sincerly,Miss Newman,....I consider this is a great ideea! " he said.

,,Very good,Mr. ! I am glad you accepted my plan. When and where do you want the documents to be sent?"

,,There's no hurry,just sent them when they are finished,I won't give you a certain period,and about the locatin : New York, 23 street near the Central Park.It's a building named ,,Jersey" .That is mine too.I mean,I own it with my wife.If there are any problems,just e-mail us and I will respond as soon as I get it."

,,Of course,Mr.Jacobs.I wish you to have a good day! The document will be sent immediately."

,,No worry.Have a nice day too! "

,,Will do." as I looked to my right and closed the conversation.

 

I smiled and sighed in appreciation while  leaning my head backwards .

,,What?" I asked still not looking.

No answer.I rose my head to look to my right.

,,What?" I questioned again.

A genuie smile rose on his innocent face and slowly he rose his shoulders.I looked at him like I was absorbed into his magic then suddenly came to reality when I heard his giggles.I gave him a questioning look.His laughter ceased,then turned into a sweet smile while pointing at me.

,,You were so absorbed into that conversation and were searching through that pile of documents that I thought I could give you a hand,but then it came into my mind the idea that IF I would help you,I wouldn't know what or where to look,so I stepped aside,not wanting to accuse me of misplacing the files."

I smiled knowingly.He had a point.I would strangle him if he would do that.

Or kick his butt.

Eh,both.

 

 

,,Right." I answered.

,,So,may I ask what do you have?" 

,,I've got a client named Mr.Jacobs, who wants to buy two properties : one for a gift shop which is his wife's ideea,and one for a market,which is his. The gift shop has two hundred acres and the market has one thousand."

He gently nodded. ,,Sounds that they have a good account." 

,,Mhm...well..it's their business.At least they invest it in something profitable,not  drugs or something harmful like some people do. " 

,,Yeah...well, good for them." as he rose from the couch and walked towards me.He put his hand up to me and I took it while sitting up.He embraced me lovingly and kissed the top of my head.I smiled genuinely and held him tighter,not wanting to let go.

,,I have such a lovely business lady." he smiled. ,,And she has an artistic side too." 

,,Oh really?" I asked.

,,Mhm,really".

I sighed. ,,Well..." I began.

He looked at me expectantly. 

,,I was considering leaving this job." I stated.

,,Why?" Michael asked.

,,I want to do something else.I mean,this is not exactly what I had in mind.This job     " as I pointed to the pile of documents on the large ,dark-brown desk,  " doesn't represent me.I am on the artistic side.I like doing this though,but...this is what my mother wanted me to do,not me.I wanted..."

He rose my chin to look into his eyes,even tough we were at the same height.

,,Come on dear,don't hide your dreams..." 

I smiled and put a small kiss on his lips.He smiled too and did the same thing.

,,I wanted to create a building in which children and adults even  can give a life to their dreams...I want to make classes of dance,not professional,just dance,you know, to have painting classes,or acting ones...or singing! " as my eyes became brighter by my excitement.

Michael sensed this and kissed me again. ,,I will be with you every step you will take.To support you and cherrish you.Anyone who will DARE to say a word or touch you will have a ,,word" with me. " 

I smiled brightly and hugged him.I knew I would have his support.

,,Talking about singing courses..." I said.  ,,Maybe you will come and accompany me."

He looke pleased. ,,SURE! Why not?" 

I looked surprised. ,,But wouldn't you be recognised?"

,,Eh...we will figure it out.I would LOVE seeing you in action." as he stroked my hair.

,,And I would LOVE to have you near me all the time."

He winked.

,,Even when you're trying to seduce me. Sometimes in front of the others."

,,Heyyy! " He exclaimed. ,,I don't do that! " 

,,Yes, you do."

,,No, I don't."

,,Yes." 

,,No."

,,Si"

,,N-- what?" Michael questioned.

,,I said ,,si" in spanish. "

,,I know.But why do you say that I do that?"

,,Remember that time when we were at the rehearsals,you know,the first rehearsal we had,after you picked your members...you looked all day after me."

,,How did you knew that?" as he smirked.

,,Michae,a woman has this thing called ,,intuition".It is the feature of the woman of contradicting her man before he gets a word out of his mouth."

He laughed. ,,Now WHERE did you get that, Miss ?" 

,,From experience. " I simply stated as he rose an eyebrow.

,,Serio----" he started.

,,YES." I answered while smiling brightly. ,,See?"

,,I think you've proved your point. Come on,let's go." he said as he kissed me one more time before grabbing both of our jackets and walking to the door.

I looked confused. ,,What?Where are we going?" as I followed him.

,,You'll see." as he greeted Bill who stood waiting in front of the door.I smiled politely at him and he waved at me.

,,Come." as Michael extended his hand. I grabbed it and walked through the corridors.

 

,,It's going to be a surprise." he said.

,,I figured it out already mister." 

He giggled.

,,Shh..no more words..." as he stepped into the car with me. 

 

I silently nodded and kissed his cheek and he responded by kissing mine to as we held hands and awaited to arrive at our destination.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Soory if it's too short.

MUCH L-O-V-E! 

 

P.S. : if you have ANY questions,about me,or the stories/this story, or anything else,let me know.

I will answer to all of them.

So let your curiosity free!

If you decide to leave a comment or not,I will be glad to respond to them.I don't mind if you don't review.Feel free to do what you desire.

LOVE!