- Text Size +

 

After 30 minutes of driving........

 

-

-

-

-

-

-

,, - Ariel . " Michael called silently.

I turned my head which was resting on the window near me and looked at him. It was beginning to get dark,since the sun was setting down and I was starting to feel tired.All of this ,the job,the rehearshals,contracts,all the rumbling when we were at the stadium were getting to me and I kind of couldn't stand it.I don't like pressure.At all.

Plus my lack of sleep,which I didn't tell Michael.I didn't want him to worry about anything.He had enough to worry about. I have to be less important.

,, - Hm ? " I hummed. He took my hand in and kissed it. ,, - You're tired,aren't you ? " as he shook his head in disaproval.  ,, - I knew this was a late hour but -- " 

,, - Hey...listen,I am here now,right? Don't regret over the things you have done already.Never.There's no going back.So why regret them ? It's your life time. I may be tired ,but it doesn't mean I cannot stand on my feet or be able to manage a discution. Ok ? Please ,  "  as I put a hand on his heart ,, understand my reasons. " .

He looked down a second,then at me.  ,, - I am. I just want you to be happy and secure with me . "

,,- I am. " I responsed as quickly as I could.  ,, - Believe me when I say Michael,that when I feel  a person isn't on the same frequence with me,I make my decisions. And you are here,right now,protecting and worring about my self care. In my opinion,this is more than being  ' ok ' . "

,, - Alright. " as the driver stopped and looked at us.  ,, - Be safe children. " 

,, - We will . " Michael responded to Bill,who nodded.   ,, - I will call you when we decide to leave . " 

,, - No problem. " as we stepped out and for the first time,I looked around me. A forest.Which was kind of darker from the lack of light.

As I turned around,I saw Michael having in his hands two bags : one with ...I can't see what and one with ...blankets ? 

I didn't say a word,but went to take one from him,but he nodded his head,signaling to go ahead. 

,, - Ok. " I simply said.

For 10 minutes,we walked through the dark forest,talking silently and giggling at our own foolishness. But,as soon as the warm wind started to make its appearance,I started to feel more sleepy.

,, - Uh," as Michael broke the silence again.  ,, before you will see this,I want you to never thank or anything like it. It is yours. " 

I looked at him perplexed but didn't say a sentence. Suddenly,we made a sharp turn to left and even though it was dark ,I managed to see little lights into the near view.Then more...and more,and more...and a path...and a  well-cut turf,and a house.

A house ? !

The final destination was here. And I couldn't be more awake than I was now.It dawned on me.

This could not be.I mean,it cannot be here.In the middle of the forrest? This,...my dream.

  ( at night )

 

 

 

I looked at Michael who smiled brightly at me from behind and looked back.Then at him,then at the house.Did this for two times more and started to smile too.

,, - Is this......

mine ? " I whishpered.  ,, - All ...mine ? " I whishpered more quietly.

 

,, - Well...I thought we could cut it into rooms and give you half of it. Of course it is ! " Michael said giggling. ,, All...yours" as he kissed my neck.

 

I got chills in that moment. I always wished a house into the forest.Because it would isolate me from the loud world and give me the quietness I need for my being.

 

And this...is something I would always cheerish.Untill the day I die.Not because it is a house,but because it is given from the soul of Michael.

 

,, - So,let's go then. Or you want me to sell it ? " he said teasingly.

 

,, - Don't. you. dare. " I murmured as I walked on the path. Little lights were surrounding it to make the walk more easily and visible and I was swirling like a child on my way,listening into the night.

 

,, - I see you want to sleep out. " He giggled from the main entrance as I stopped and looked around,only to see him there,before me. I smiled .

 

,, - Probably.It is warm and quiet. Why not? " as I walked forward.

 

As we entered through the main door,I looked around and more happy smiles were coming at me. 

 

The living room was something special.Exactly my type.All of the arrangements were beautiful,bright and warm.

 

 

 

 

 

,, - Looks old and small  on the outside , but young and spaceous on the inside. Clever,huh ? " Michael asked,putting the bags down.

 

 

,, - Yes..wow...I..I.. --- " 

 

,, - Shhh...please don't thank me or say anything else.It is my present for you.For being here " as he placed my hand on his heart.

 

I smiled lovingly,feeling overwhelmed.So ,not knowing what ot do,I kissed himwith all I could.

 

He locked his arms around me and smiled through the kiss. 

 

,, - Let's get inspecting. It is more stunning from room to room. " as we looked at the furniture.

 

Second,after the living,was the kitchen.And what a kitchen.

 

It had its view straight into the beautiful forest and was painted with bright,red colour.Exactly the way I wanted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

,, - Heeey...how did you knew I wanted this sort of kitchen ? All of this ? " as I pointed with my hands.


,, - Do you remember that time when you decided to show me your dreams made on schetches ? You know,  ' The hidden world ' as you like to call your project ? " 


,, - Yeees..." I said.

 

,, - Well... " as he started getting nervous.  ,, - I stole the plan and analyzed it for a few months. "

 

I looked seriously at him. I suspected that something was missing from my bookshelf of paintings and schetches,but I couldn't point out what,even if this was my favourite project.Guess I was to launched into the business with the clients.

 

,, - I knew it. " I stated.  ,, - You robber !!! " as I playfully punched him.

 

He giggled.  ,, - Thanks . "

 

,, - Welcome. " as I took a step towards the window.  ,, - This...is so going to get me into a state of shock as soon as I wake up the next day. "

 

He smiled. ,, Shall we ? " as he nodded towards the waiting rooms.

 

,, We shall. " as I linked arms.

 

As beautiful as the two rooms were,the bathroom was equal as them.

 




 

Going up the stairs,which were lightened by sublime lights,we found ourselves into the hall.Michael took a few paces towards the first room,then turned to me.

 

,, - I want you to open this door. "

 

,,- Why ? "

 

,, - Because it is something that...means  ' you '  . "

 

,,- Ok.." I said as I approached it.Slowly,but surely,I opened it and my eyes became suddenly wide awake by the view in front of me.


 

It was an empty room,yes,but I figured very quickly what was it. A workshop.For me.For my creations.I could not  thank enough Michael for this.

 

,, - I...decided to not furnish it or bring anything ,since I am not so experienced in this like you,so I will leave you the decision of placing the right objects and bringing the tools. " he said embarassed.  ,, - I hope you like i--- " he continued but was cut off by me kissing him.

 

I kissed him once.Twice.Three times.Fourth.On and on.

 

I LOVED HIM. I was  ' IN LOVE '  and  ' LOVED ' him.

 

I knew it. I did.

 

Slowly,we backed away.

 

,, - I guess that's an approval." he giggled.I nodded without a word and with a big smile.

 

,, - Let's go then. There's more to see. "

 

We emerged towards the hall again and reached another room. A guest one.Beautiful.Exotic.Modern.Big.



 

,, - You know... " I started as I moved my hand over the soft matress of the bed.   ,, ... if the guest room looks  like THIS ... I think I will sleep in both rooms. Even the guests will feel like  ' home ' . "

 

,, - Yep...exactly your style. But hey,I want you to be a good host. Don't want to wake up with a complaint on how you slept in ' their ' temporary room. " 

 


I stuck my tongue out and giggled. ,, - I want to see my room."

 

,, - As you wish. Your requests are my...commands !!! " as he picked me up and carried me towards MY room. MY.

 

I couldn't wait for it.

 

I am going to kill him after I pass this...dream.

 

For stealing.

 

Cheating.

 

Teasing.

 

For this months.Into which he mischeviously planned the bang.

 

,, - Here comes the room..." as he unlocked the handle ,   ,,  and there it goes . " as he opened it. I agitatedly squirmed out of his embrace as he laughed and opened it wider. Only to see darkness.

 

,, - Hey...you switched to the Bat-mode or something ? ...Lights on ? " he teased.

 

,, -I don't know where is it on this room. "   ,, - Well,this is a trick mode. Come'ere . See this flower painted on the wall ? " he asked me and I tried to see it through the darkness and nodded.  ,, Well...it's not really a flower.It's a mirrage : when in darkness,it takes the form of a flower,when on light..." as he pressed on one of it's petals ,    ,, .. it turnes into ...translucent. "

 

I looked stunned at it. There wasn't any flower there anymore. This is the modern life !

 

,, - That is so awesome ! " I said.

 

,, - Mhm...now turn your back..." he said. I did so and gasped quietly.


 

It was so...elegant.Different from all the dormitors I have seen before.Ingenious worked.It would be a full pleasure to spend my hours in this room,too see the sun set and rise through the forest.

 

,, - I don't deserve this ,Michael..this is so out of my --- "

 

,, - I don't even want to hear this. How can you say such horrible thing ? Of course you do ! You...you...are my love. You do. You do. ...you do." he whishpered as he gave me a kiss.

 

I hugged him as tightly as I could.The man who fulfiles one of my enormous dreams ever.Is here. And I am with him. Together. I smiled at the thought.

 

,, - Two more rooms to go and then I have something coming for you. " he said smiling big.

 

,, - Huh ? "

 

,, - Nah..I won't tell you what is it...just know that it's abundle of joy. "

 

I nodded confused and followed him. The other two rooms were an elegant bathroom  : 





 

 

And when arriving into the direction which finally led us to  ' the little bundle ' , I felt a jolt of joy curse through me again and again. It was a second living-room,but a different one.It was made of wood decoratins,and looked like a stump from a tree was emerging through the floor.Couldn't ask for more... ?

 

 



 


,, - This is the ' bundle of joy? ' ? " I asked. ,, -Because it is amazing ! " . It had view and connection on the outside,where you could see in the distance.

 

,, -No,not really. Uh,let me call Bill and you will see..." he said nervous.

 

I looked suspiciously at him.

 

,, - Ok then. " as he walked into the living and sat down on a nearby chair.

 

I looked outside and smiled big.This was MY home.My joy.My wish.And the man behind me was my lover.My hope.

 

I was lost,but I found him.I was lonely,but I found love.I was sad,but I found smiles from him.

 

I am fulfilled.Not entirely,but I am.

 

,, - Yes,oh,you're already here? Then please bring it,will you? I am sure she will adore it. At least I hope. Oh,yes,she loves the surprise. She went fangirl over it. " as he looked at me smirking.

 

I smiled embarassed and hit him with a small pillow .

 

 

,, - Bill is on his way to the house. Want to take a look at the stars ? He asked and I accepted.We walked outside the living room and Michael put one of the blankets down,then took another and put it on us.I rested my head on his chest and sighed.The view on the back-yards was lovely.

 



 

,, - This is so ... fantasy-like. " I admited.

 

,, -Mhm..but in reality..it is not. Get along with it. " as he pinched me.I scooted away and we started tickling,then talked ,laughed, until Bill made his appearance after 15 minutes.

 

,, - Hi you two...long time,no see ! " he joked. ,, -This road to the house is full of darkness at night.A little creepy. "

 

,, - Want me to be your bodyguard? " Michael teased and Bill pinched him and they laughed.I smiled at their interraction. They were like a father and son.

 

,, - So..this is for you..." as Bill handled me a biiig box which had medium holes in it.I thanked him and looked perplexed at Michael,who was winking at me.

 

,, -Go on " he mouthered.

 

I smiled unsure and put the package down,since it was a little heavy.Slowly,i unwrapped the box and put away all the other paper which was wrapped around it. At a first look,it looked like a cage.

 

A cage ?

 

I blinked twice and took a better look at it,only to discover something that had my heart melting on the wooden floor.

 

Dogs.

 

 Puppy-dogs.

 

I smiled so sweetly and exclaimed words of endearment that even I couldn't understand them since they were coming so quickly out of my mouth and opened the big cage and took out the puppies whose eyes were so big and full of sincerity.Two pair of brown eyes met with mines and I fell in love again and again.






 

,,- They are the  ' icing on the cake '  ! " I smiled as I put them on my lap and started to play with them. ,, - Aren't you ? " I murmured as they barked in their little voices since my face was unknown to them and the surroundings too.

 

Michael and Bill smiled at each other and nodded their heads,then Bill left.

 

He sat down near me and petted them while whishpering loving and comforting words.I loved this man.

 

,, - How can you give so much to the world and leave so little for the rest of your soul ? " I asked sincerly.

 

He shrugged. ,, -All I care is to leave behind me happiness.I want my pain to be the reason of someone's laugh,but I don't want my laugh to be the reason of someone's pain. " 

 

,, - Charlie Chaplin. " I smiled,knowing the quote.

 

,,- Yes.What I want you to understand is.." as he took both of my hand is his as the puppies went inspecting the area ,  ,,...that I couldn't leave you ever.What would I do without you? Go back to cry and be a lonely person ? No , NO...you , YOU complete... ME . " as he stroked my hair and placed a kiss upon my forhead.

 

 

I couldn't hold it and let my emotions to be free as I let a small tear escape and he gently cleaned it.He took me into his arms as we looked at the puppies now playing with each other.One of them fell while running and we giggled .









 

 

 

,, YOU complete... ME. " he whishpered one last time as we left our minds to rest and our souls to fly.  

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Long time, no see on this ,right?

Even apologizing ins't enough.

But my reason behind this is that I never force myself writing.If I do,then it will be a disaster. This is why I have not updated.I write only when I feel. I don't have lack of imagination or something like writer's block.No,No.

I am deeply sorry.

But to be hones,why shouldn't I , my personal favourite from this is  <> THE DARK KNIGHT <> . I mean,each story has the ' something ' of it ,but that stoy is my...I don't know how to explain it.You will understand I hope.The writers know.And the reviewers.

I have added in my bio my ID and blog ( which I haven't posted yet,but I am working on it ) but please,if you want to add me,PLEASE tell me FIRSTLY that you want to do it in a review. I need to know WHO will want to have me on their list. I don't want to wake up to some strange person in my contact list and don't know WHO IN THE WORLD they are.Because it happend and it wasn't pretty on their side.It was like an obsessed person and I kind of creeped out since then.

as Michael said,I am saying to you too : 

 

,,you ...YOU complete...ME . "

 

I probably don't deserve reviews,for my lack of updating.But please understand me. For you entertainment,I will leave my album on photobucket to have a giggle about me,since I told you I love THE JOKER. Make-up still in progress...hm...in progress.

 

http://s1049.photobucket.com/albums/s393/Itsafunnyworldwelivein/   - ALBUM

Blog is in the  ' Bio ' . And ID adress too.

Please use it wisely. We all want respect.

I would love to hear your thoughts.

 

MUCH L-O-V-E !