- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What's Michael up to in this chapter? Enjoy! :))

 

Well,let's start like this :


Our first destiantion was JAPAN.

I've always wanted to visit this country and now....here I am!

Throught the plane ride I've slept only 5 hours because the others kept talking (sometimes loud) and cheering and making noises.....but I managed to get some sleep.....

It was a loooooooooong ride to this country....but it was WORTH it.....it's absolutely AMAZING!

The people are so welcoming and polite....you should see the kids...so adorable......

 

,,Attention dear passengers,we're going to land in 10 minutes so fast your seatbelts,please! Thank you!" the pilot said.

As soon as I've heard the announcement,I started packing my things in the bag ....and then I fasted my seatbelt and waited for the landing,patiently,wondering if ,,Mr. Beautiful" was here already.....who knows?

-----------------------

,,WOW......" I said under my breath.....

I was staring at the HUGE buildings in front of me........they were so HIGH and so BEAUTIFUL....

The hotel in which we're staying was absolutely GORGEOUS!...so elegant,so stylish....so unique......

The crew was staying at the 3rd floor....I had the ,,room 23"....

It was a  beautiful room,very comfortable and welcoming.......AND I had a nice view over the city.........what can I ask more?

I looked at the clock .

It said 9:35 P.M

OH.....I forgot that here the time is different......VERY different.....

I was feeling so tired and hungry at the same time....so I decided to go into the hotel's restaurant (yes,they had a restaurant in there)......

The food was delicious and very ,,exotic"......I've never eaten sushi before....and neither I don't want to try.......I don't know....raw fish?.......Hmmm.....don't think so.....

After that,I went into my room and unpacked a few things,since we were going to do some shows over here....

Then I went to the bathroom and took a nice and warm shower and went STRAIGHT to bed,knowing that the next day will be very interesting.............

----------------------------------------------------

7:30 A.M

,,WHATTTT?" I asked,suddenly startled by my phone ringing.

,,Hello?" I said,sleepy.

,,Good morning, Miss.Newman! I hope you had a great night because today the REAL THING  begins! Be ready in 20 minutes and meet the crew in the lobby!Sorry for disturbing your sleep! Good-bye!" Frank said.

,,Wai----" I said ,as he closed.

,,7:30????!!!!!........oh no.......Time to get up and be ready for the day!" I said,fully awake now.

------------------

In the lobby.....

I was dressed with a simple red blouse,blue pants and with a pair of white shoes.I decided to let my hair naturaly....just curly like it is....it's a combination between brown and yellow........I've never coloured it ,neither I intend to....and I didn't wore make-up...I never wore ....I LOVE to be natural....it's me! 

,,Hey,Ariel!How are you doing today?" Sheryl asked me,smiling.

,,Hey,good-morning to you all,and I'm doing ok,thank you.....how about you?" I asked.

,,Oh...the usual....I just can't wait to see Mr.Jackson!" she said excited,like a little kid.

She remembers me of Efia.....I have to call her when I will get a break....

,,Yeah..." I giggled.....,,It's going to be magical...." I responded.

,,Ok,guys,come on,the bus is waiting for you!" a man said.

,,Oh,come on...let's go!" Sheryl said,going to the bus.I followed.

-----------------------------

At the stadium....

,,This place is ENORMOUS! " I commented.

,,Yes it is Miss. Newman" 

I turned back startled,where I found Mr.Dileo looking at me amused.

,,OH,I'm sorry...did I startled you?" he said.

,,M-Me? oh...no....I was just looking at the scenery.....it's breaththaking..."I said.

,,Yeah.....so...are you ready for the rehearsal?"

,,Yes,I'm more than ready.....!" I answered.

,,Well then,all I can say is ,,good luck" ! " as he walked away.

,,Thank you,Mr.Dileo!" I replied,heading towards the stage.

---------------------------------------------

After 30 minutes guess who appeared....................

................?????????.............

Hmmmm?

Yeah.......

Our ,,P.Y.T."....

YAYYYY!

 

,,Hello to everyone!" He said softly,looking at us.

,,Hello,Mr.Jackson!" we all replied,smiling.

,,Please,now that we'll be working together,I want you to call me ,,Michael".....we're a team now..." He said,blushing.

,,Ok,Mr.Jackson!" came our reply.He giggled.

,,Ok...First of all,I want to thank you for joining me on this tour,without you nothing could be possible,and I know that you have an amazing talent and I hope you could all keep it that way,because it represents us.....Secondly....I want from you to give your best,we have to entertain the people and I want them to leave from the concerts with a beautiful memory...is that ok?Are there any questions?" He said.

,,No,Michael ,everything is fine,...we will give our best!" a guy said (he was from our crew) .We nodded.

,,All right then....let's start this tour!" He said,then started to explain to us the songs and steps.

I have to recognize that seeing him at TV was something AMAZING,but seeing him in person is something SPECIAL and MAGICAL.....he's such a nice,sweet,cute,lovely,breathtaking ,kind,patient-and so much more-person.....he knows EXACTLY what he wants......he's just simply BRILLIANT!.

We (the back-up singers) were nowwaiting for our next song,when.....

Michael said....

,,Um...for this song,I mean ,,The Way You Make Me Feel" I would like to have a girl walking on this stage,um....while I will chase her....." 

I looked at him curious......I wanted to know who is the lucky girl.....

,,Um....and I would also like Miss.Newman to do the part,if you don't mind..." He continued,looking at me .

Sheryl smirked at me and nugged my side....I was stunned.....Me?Why me?.....

,,Um...." As I looked at him. ,,No,no,I don't have anything against it...." I said.

,,I'm glad" he said smiling shyly. ,,Could you come here,please?I want to rehearse your part so you could understand it...." as he locked eyes with me.

,,Ok...."I went to the left side of the stage and he explained to me the song.

,,.....And then you go to the other side of the stage.Is everything ok?" He asked.

,,Yes....I understand..." I replied.

,,Good....ummm,guys,at my cue,let the music begin...." Michael said.

AAAANDDD we continued like this for the whole day.....

-----------------------------

9:20 P.M

Still at the stadium.



We were tired from today's rehearsal...it wasn't quite easy,but we managed to do it...

I was now packing my things ,when,without looking ,I felt an intense stare at me.

I didn't turn around at first,but after a few minutes,I did.

Ha!

Caught on the act!

Michael.

He looked at me surprised that I caught him and then looked the other way,blushing and smiling....

Then,unfortunately.................walked away......

,,What was that? " I said under my breath......

Did this little thing mean something?

Maybe yes.....or................maybe not.......

What do you think girls......?

A sign or just a look?


The ,,P.Y.T." was spying me?

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please,tell me what you think! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!